Pantheon's Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finklesteen

11-20-2012

The many games I've played Pantheon, or seen someone play him, one thing remains very true about every single game--his ult is worthless! It takes forever and a second to cast it
and by time he does everyone is well out of the way and he just looks cool dropping in...

It is no longer a global ult and basically no longer viable under non-extreme situations--Amumu's and Malphite's ult... Seriously! Successfully doing his ult is ridiculously difficult!

Can the damage be reduced and the cast time be lower, or, at least display the exact amount of time it takes to cast instead of saying 'in a few seconds'?

Guy Deathscare

11-20-2012

I usually click the minimap knowing the target might be in position to be hit,if you take away the already gimped damage you have nothing.

Devanstator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Since we're sharing anecdotes, I played a game today where Pantheon repeatedly cut of my escape routes when I was pushing, which caused me to die twice, wasting GA both times.

behemo7h

11-20-2012

and this one time.. i like.. W'd while in mid air during my ult.. cause it will like.. insta jump before you land to stun the person..

and its like.. 1/3 of the map big..

like....

Guy Deathscare

11-20-2012

The cooldown is also counted as spent if you died while casting it

303Devilfish

11-20-2012

nobody mentions the insane damage it can deal.

it's like a ranged nunu ult. if you use it correctly, it cuts off the enemy team.

Drozzi

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Devilfish View Post
nobody mentions the insane damage it can deal.

it's like a ranged nunu ult. if you use it correctly, it cuts off the enemy team.
Nobody is stupid enough to sit in the middle of a pantheon ult

303Devilfish

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drozzi View Post
Nobody is stupid enough to sit in the middle of a pantheon ult
hence the "cutting off" of the enemy team?

you must have chosen not to read that part.

also, if you use the ult AFTER a fight has started, the enemy team is much less likely to try and avoid it.

Rivayne

11-20-2012

I think it's more of to mess up player positioning, but I do agree that it needs to be updated, It feels pretty useless for a bruiser skill to me.

Geomexis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Use it for split-pushing, he and TF excel at doing so.
The damage is just there to make people avoid the giant circle, and to punish those who can't react in time.