katarina...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

11-20-2012

Just nerf this ***** im tired of her

Fiestero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
We wanted to create a new kind of character who is only restricted by cooldowns. The compromise for doing this is that her skills as a whole are fairly weak for equivalents at their level.
You totally screwed with that xD Fairly weak? plus, maybe that unique kind of character would 've been a lot better w/o refreshing CDs on kills.

Rushil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

this thread is 3 years old...

Xhandel

11-20-2012

and ppl keeps qqing on kat, everyone should invest their time learning how to play against kat instead of qqing in forums...

TACOxBOY

11-20-2012

there are others like garen and riven that do not use anything but have cooldowns,but would you say that they are op? sure with cdr they can be a problem and if they get fed that could be a problem,i dont think they need nerfs,people just need to learn how to play against them.

Great Owl

11-20-2012

I figured out this was a necro when someone said tryn had health costs.
Wait wtf, someone talking about rage in 2009. I almost feel like Sayan (first page) just saw his post and edited it.

303Devilfish

11-20-2012

i lol'd.

Vertchewal

11-20-2012

You gonna complain about Riven, Shyvana, and Rengar too? Health costs are a different story, and so is Mordekaiser. Even a lot of energy based champions aren't really held back by lack of energy. It's just part of the game. Adapt.

tempnameA461

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertchewal View Post
You gonna complain about Riven, Shyvana, and Rengar too? Health costs are a different story, and so is Mordekaiser. Even a lot of energy based champions aren't really held back by lack of energy. It's just part of the game. Adapt.
All of those require something called "skill"

LigerZeroXX

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
We wanted to create a new kind of character who is only restricted by cooldowns. The compromise for doing this is that her skills as a whole are fairly weak for equivalents at their level.
*Uber snowball(cough cough)