Såm - (Rank 1) 3v3 Gucci Gamin - Twisted Treeline AmA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeanox View Post
Lovin the stream, what would you recommend for a LuLu build and 3s comp to include LuLu?

Pretty much rush Athenes while you can before it gets nerfed! haha

Haunting Guise is never a bad choice.

A good Comp with lulu is champions who can rush in and dive people. Ex. Olaf and Shyvana.

Sam

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidGamer View Post
What would you do if me and Samuel came to your house with bats?

Play baseball LOL!

Sam

11-18-2012

Streaming now Folks.

Invalid Gamer

11-18-2012

Thoughts on this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amGO1n-U7PY

joe42

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidGamer View Post
you suck

Elysian Whip

11-20-2012

@sam

I'm the jungler for my ranked 3s team and I would like to know you're opinion on using smite in the jungle. Most of the time i find myself running flash and exhaust. Do you think it's necessary on certain champs?

Newfie007

11-20-2012

@Sam -
When the movement speed is increased by 25 and boots are reduced by that amount...What typical starting items will you start with in ad bruiser lane / jungle?

(IMO...Might not need to start with boots as they'll only have 25 MS advantage on you instead of 50)

I can see starting with chain mail + pots if against someone like talon. What's your input?

Bobinatorlol

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Pretty much rush Athenes while you can before it gets nerfed!
I am curious as to why? I have been trying AP lulu quite a bit in solo q. I find her Q to be cheap enough to spam without having too much of a mana problem. But I am also using mana regen runes and go 21/0/9. I find that armor runes don't end up being all that useful because if lulu gets in melee range you are going to die unless you can CC them for enough time to get out. Am I just not harassing enough with her e?

I always rushed Blackfire Torch for the early Kage's and then the ap, cdr, mpen, passive, and health. When I first started playing Lulu I thought her auto attacks would trigger the passive on BFT but I don't think it does. Also I'm not sure if her ult's aura triggers it or not.

I have been thinking about trying out Hextech Sweeper first. Mainly for the movement speed increase and getting some AS with on hit effects. A final build I have considered is
Hextech Sweeper + Shurelya's Reverie + Lich Bane + Malady or Nashor's Tooth or Wits End + Rylai's

It's rough as Lulu is solo q though. If nobody on your team is tanky lulu will get destroyed. But if you do have tanks they have to trust you. I think you have said this about Karma a couple times on your stream.

ElementalFuryies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Hey sam, i recently played a normal 3's, and the loading border was my ranked 5's soloq boarder. Do you agree with me that it is entirely incorrect to show this boarder instead of the ranked 3's boarder? If you agree i would highly appreciate it if you could bring this to the TT community and hopefully riot can fix it.

edit: Border not boarder

Sam

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian Whip View Post
@sam

I'm the jungler for my ranked 3s team and I would like to know you're opinion on using smite in the jungle. Most of the time i find myself running flash and exhaust. Do you think it's necessary on certain champs?

Smite used to be necessary for the early advantage cause you can take the 2:00 altar, but now the altars are 3:00 so you really don't need to. That was the only reason why we ever got it. So I don't think its useful anymor e;(!