Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
[*]Her offensive setup features a skillshot-style paradigm, something supports have only really had with Lulu; we wanted to expand a bit
IMO, I thought lux, oriana, and morgana were fairly skillshot oriented, but maybe it's just me...

StarDust

11-20-2012

great champ can't wait

TheShoveler

11-20-2012

I GET TO BE A MERMAID.........omgomgomgomg i is so essited

NitroNatalie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

I play support quite a bit, so I'm really excited to try Nami. I would've been more excited if this support was Angus the Puncher, though.

Beardslap FTW!

Zeratoth

11-20-2012

I'm still wondering what exactly Morello means by "No gameplay sustain" and what the problems are (besides being boring to play for some people) with dedicated healers

NC Daj

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratoth View Post
I'm still wondering what exactly Morello means by "No gameplay sustain" and what the problems are (besides being boring to play for some people) with dedicated healers
"No gameplay sustain" as in you don't really need to work for it - ie Soraka or Sona heals.
Nami's heals pass because you can really only get them in combat.

The problem with Soraka-esque sustain isn't that some people find it boring to play, but that it can be frustrating to play against.

(I think.)

Morello

Lead Designer

11-20-2012
10 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazier View Post
IMO, I thought lux, oriana, and morgana were fairly skillshot oriented, but maybe it's just me...
Those are people who can be played bottom, but are not classified as true supports imo.

Lord Graves III

11-20-2012

Quote:
Those are people who can be played bottom, but are not classified as true supports imo.
Just remember that for morgana and lux the league of legends client disagrees with you.

RapZero

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Graves III View Post
Just remember that for morgana and lux the league of legends client disagrees with you.
The league of legends client also thinks there are about 7 junglers.

Pyrodruid

11-20-2012

Quote:
I feel Lux is deserving the tag of support, sight, 2 person bind and group shield. Morgana I haven't played as much so I can't really comment. Orianna I alway view as a viable support shield+resist boost, AoE speed boost/slow, sight, knockup/reposition. (Vision is always important for me, so I feel it is a support ability)

That said giving out the support tag sometimes seems odd, it seems the rule of thumb is "if you give a shield you're a support... Unless you're Orianna"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapZero View Post
The league of legends client also thinks there are about 7 junglers.
Not to mention Singed apparently isn't a tank.