So I'm banned, haha

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
Let's see your report card.
Haha.

Grollm

11-20-2012

Gotta love all the downvotes, and still have almost 1000 views. I just cracks me when I see all these holier than thou comments like none of you have ever raged ever, and you are perfect upstanding members of the lol community. I bet you never go over the speed limit, never drink and drive(not even 1 drink because that's technically drinking under the influence), or do anything else that's illegal or frowned upon. Please. I got banned because I was a dick. I'm not complaining about it. I deserved it, but please don't act like you have never raged at someone for ****ing up because if you tell me that you are a god damn liar.

Grollm

11-20-2012

Wow no downvotes on that comment? I'm surprised! Oh wait no I'm not, because most of you window-lickers don't realize that there are more than one page to posts. If you notice all the upvotes or downvotes are on the first page and after that nothing. Pretty comical. I guess that's why Twitter is so popular. Short words for short attention spans. LOOK SOMETHING SHINY!

Cptain Ks

11-20-2012

stop posting these dumb post. no one give a ****

Grollm

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlQu View Post
stop posting these dumb post. no one give a ****
And apparently you do because you commented on the post. And apparently other people do because it has over 1,100 views. Logic > You. Just sayin.

Grollm

11-20-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5956639/#nogo
well I found my case. I can understand case 1 and 2. But the other 3 cases? And Case 4 why did I get reported when Taric was afk? and case 2 and 3 I hardly even said anything...wtf?