I need a job.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavagePrisonerSP

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoctane View Post
When I was in College this is exactly that I did and guess what.. I got the job. Except it wasn't a broom, it was helping out other customers with mobile audio.

The moral is, just do it. Darkwahn, please continue to enjoy suckling on your parent's teet or contributing the bare minimum to society to skate by.
I am going to die of I fill out another application. Any other way to get a job without submitting one, other than going into the place and acting like you work there? Trying to lay out all my options here.

Dobagoh

11-20-2012

I'm guessing you are basically worthless because you have no marketable skills, like ability to draw really well or do things with computers or are good at math or science.

OTLegend

11-20-2012

If you need a job then get a job. It's that simple.

HunterHagen

11-20-2012

If it's a simple minimum wage job you're looking for atm, all you need to do is keep trying.

Your King

11-20-2012

Alright, heres what you do. First you go buy an eighth of some chron. Then you flip it. An eighth is 3.5 grams and cost 50 dollars, a dub is 1 gram and cost 20 dollars. Usually in highschool you will find kids who will buy little ten sacs of .5 grams. So you buy 3.5 grams for 50 bucks and sell it for 70 dollars making 20 dollars of profit. The next day buy a quarter ounce for 100 dollars. Usually the person will hook you up an extra gram or two, you flip THAT then you got urself a little business. That was my job in highschool. OR you could find a hook up of ecstacy that will give you 3 pills for 20 bucks (each pill cost 10 dollars) buy one get one free ^-^. Buy about 10 or 11 of them sell it profit. E Z

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Dealing drugs is tax free too, win/win really.

Papa Chompo

11-20-2012

im 23 and ive been employed since i was 16. Not a single day jobless.

Papa Chompo

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavagePrisonerSP View Post
I am going to die of I fill out another application. Any other way to get a job without submitting one, other than going into the place and acting like you work there? Trying to lay out all my options here.

I have a friend that actually did this, he walked into a call center sat down at one of the desks and acted like he work there, he wound up on their payroll.

Your King

11-20-2012

Dude, be a male stripper and make bank. Or you could start a lemonade stand to make money!

Athene

Recruiter

11-20-2012

Try place's like empire theatres, they have about 300 staff members and they're still short-handed at times. Also, the benefits given such as free movies whenever with the pay is amazing.