Diamond to silver GG

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kshatriya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Submit a ticket instead of trolling the GD.

noiradle2

11-20-2012

welcome to BR hell, where broken english is the new english and losing is the new winning

Zyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalisX View Post
Maybe those leavers you are complaining about got ddosed like you did. Would you like to get kicked for the game you claimed you were ddosed?
lol im not complaining like i said since mos tof the time it wasnt rage quits it was leaving during loading screen just assumed it was internet problem im just saying 7 out of 11 i sterrible luck since iplayed 60 on my smurf last season without a single leaver. lol..

Zyy

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshatriya Cloud View Post
Submit a ticket instead of trolling the GD.
explain to me what they would do riot doesnt care lol im just sharing my terrible luck for someone elses enjoyment to laugh at me for being silver after being diamond also i dont feel like playing beacuse im scared now.

Zyy

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
It's okay though, because you just bought your elo anyways.
50 bucks on ebay

murlocmancer

11-20-2012

Well you are diamond material so you should be able to climb right back up. I am in a low elo but i suffered the same series of unfortunate games

Everborn

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzy View Post
out of the first 11 games i played i had leavers in 7 of them 11 total leavers over 7 games all of them on my team never on the enemy team then i got ddosed one of those 7 as well. so i went 3-8 went from 2.2k to 1400 elo gggggggggggggg karma kick im pls
looking at ita bit odd, you didn't get reset at 2.2k elo.. You Prolly went from 1700 to 1400.. And last season my placement matches went the same.. Started 0-7 with a leaver in each =/

Zyy

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by murlocmancer View Post
Well you are diamond material so you should be able to climb right back up. I am in a low elo but i suffered the same series of unfortunate games
lol im going to wait till the elo kinda settles a bit before trying at this point that was just too discouraging XD

Gløry

11-20-2012

yeah, I had a bit of this as well, jsut straight AFKs...

I kind of think I should have waited a little bit for things to settle down before trying any ranked

ˆMakotoˆ

11-20-2012

Sucks that you ran into this issue. I have been waiting to do my ranked so that most of these leavers will drop below my ELO range.

123456 ... 11