banned untill 4th Sep 2286??

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

So i just tried to log in my account and it says i'm banned untill the year 2286. I look at my e-mail and sure enough i have an e-mail from the tribunal. Looking at the reasons why i got banned and the tribunal needs some work. Getting banned because i announced that someone was feeding (they where 1/8/0 at 5mins) and his friend and himself reported me. Other one i have no idea what for, my score was 14/8/12 and i looked at what i typed incase i said something wrong, all i said was gg at the end of the game. So for no reason that i can tell, i'm banned untill the year 2286....
please explain?

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

If you were toxic during the beginning of your LoL career, you are basically goign to eventually get a perma ban no matter what.

I don't know why i'm getting downvotes, this is completely true(unless you literally act perfect from now on) for everyone who blew there first 2-3 bans at the beginning of when they started playing, leaving you with only 5 reports to have to get into the tribunal. Once you are at a 2 week ban (1 away from perma), make 2 mistakes and say bye to your account.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Can we please see the Tribunal reform card?

Steven Mcburn

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
If you were toxic during the beginning of your LoL career, you are basically goign to eventually get a perma ban no matter what.
I'm approaching the 7th month since my last ban

Masked Anathema

11-20-2012

The two cases you saw were only two of many. People who get permabanned usually have 100 + games they've been reported in.

Sorry bro, but you probably had it coming.

MeekNA

11-20-2012

isn't that a billing issue?

LegitKajit

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mcburn View Post
I'm extremely amazed at that, because once you blow your first 2 or so suspensions, it takes almost nothing to get into the tribunal.

Morello

Lead Designer

11-20-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mcburn View Post
Grats!

MrJimmie Rustler

11-20-2012

Time to show the reform card for all to peruse

lilheartless

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenth View Post
isn't that a billing issue?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2820431

i'm actually trying to get to the bottom of that now but i believe 2286 is a tribunal / riot review perma ban and u should get a reform card to go with it

12345 ... 6