Jungeling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squilk

11-19-2012

Who else thinks people are now tooo uptight about having a jungler on the team? I mean every game i play now there has to be someone in the jungle or people start to pms and leave. Also when we do have a jungler it seems like the one on the other team knows how to gank and the one on your team doesnt.

Joe Krake

11-19-2012

B-B-B-BUT THE META.

People are always too uptight about any role in every game. It sometimes sucks being the jungler because people blame you for not saving them. Never mind you're on top and bottom keeps tower diving or focusing the tank instead of the squishy carry.

Roaming Star

11-19-2012

I guess one of the primary reason is the loss of resources.

Without a jungler all the free gold and xp in your jungle goes to waste. If top is tanky enough to stay in lane then that means the two top champs will be under-leved.

But I think the real reason people get angry is because no one taking jungle is a sign that players are not working as a team, ie everyone is so set on having their lane and only their lane that they won't sacrifice that for the team.

BTW are these ranked games? In normal games people should really not be that uptight imo, its just practice really.

Squilk

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaming Star View Post
I guess one of the primary reason is the loss of resources.

Without a jungler all the free gold and xp in your jungle goes to waste. If top is tanky enough to stay in lane then that means the two top champs will be under-leved.

But I think the real reason people get angry is because no one taking jungle is a sign that players are not working as a team, ie everyone is so set on having their lane and only their lane that they won't sacrifice that for the team.

BTW are these ranked games? In normal games people should really not be that uptight imo, its just practice really.

these are normal games i can understand in ranked but in normal lol

ChiSqrd

11-19-2012

Well in draft its a bit more competitive regardless of if it's ranked or not and you will almost always see a jungler in draft pick games. I'm guessing you are playing blind if you are having teams not run a jungler. Generally people who play blind aren't as good than the people who play draft or haven't hit level 30 and have 16+ champs yet.

playerwinner

11-20-2012

People like winning in normals, they know that having a jungler is generally better then not having one. There are those cases where you have top laners that end up getting screwed because of it though. Normals are also a great way to practice doing a 1v2 on top lane as well or try out a new champion which your going to want to be put in a scenario like you would see in ranked.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Jungeling... lol