The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Oh no Karthus. You are welcome to talk" Elise replied, drumming her fingers against her throne, eying the deathsinger.
"I hope we may speak freely, how have you been? You haven't thought too much, have you?"

AskÉlise

11-19-2012

"No, I haven't" Elise replied, resting her head in her hand

Tentorer

11-19-2012

Rothus teleports in and hurls a box at Elise. "Think fast Spider Queen!"

Murc VonSplinter

11-19-2012

Quote:
Elise smirked as she looked down at the man, still stroking the spiderlings back. Elise couldn't help but let her thoughts wonder.. it seems she had a little servant on her hands~ Elise tapped her chin and smirked even wider "Now, that remains to be seen, dear~"
((oh my))
Vask simply smiled and chuckled, nodding his head slightly and then reclining back, a chair of silver sliding out of the ground as he relaxed in his own throne, of course he made sure it was not as large as Elise's but it was nice enough. "In the meantime is there anything you wish to ask me about or discuss?" He inquired.

Ask the Defender

11-19-2012

Jayce hasn't stopped trying to pull out the hammer from Elise's Web. It was stuck really right, somehow Elise was still able to produce such a strong Web.
"Urge...gah!"
Jayce tripped...

AskÉlise

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus teleports in and hurls a box at Elise. "Think fast Spider Queen!"
Elise grabbed the box and threw it to the side, a very unamused look on her face "..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
((oh my))
Vask simply smiled and chuckled, nodding his head slightly and then reclining back, a chair of silver sliding out of the ground as he relaxed in his own throne, of course he made sure it was not as large as Elise's but it was nice enough. "In the meantime is there anything you wish to ask me about or discuss?" He inquired.
Elise smirked as he made himself at home, still petting the spiderling on her lap

"I do have one question.. what are you, dear?~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce hasn't stopped trying to pull out the hammer from Elise's Web. It was stuck really right, somehow Elise was still able to produce such a strong Web.
"Urge...gah!"
Jayce tripped...
Elise simply laughed as Jayce continued to get stuck, enjoying the unintentional show

Ask Fortune

11-19-2012

Quote:
Elise shook her head again before resuming her seat on her throne
"...aw, come on, don't be like that." Sarah said, getting to her feet. "You know I wouldn't try roasting it or something! I'm just playing."

Murc VonSplinter

11-19-2012

Quote:
Elise smirked as he made himself at home, still petting the spiderling on her lap

"I do have one question.. what are you, dear?~"
Vask smiled at that, pleasantly surprised at this as he cleared his throat and replied with his usual calm. "I am...an assasin. That is, if anything, the most accurate description of myself I have yet to give. Of course I understand that my origins and the 'species' or 'race' that I belong to is probably more akin to your intended question, however at present, I've no need to even confirm or deny that I myself know what I am, let alone whether to give anyone any sort of hint as to what that may or may not be. I suppose the most helpful thing to note, is that I am not, and have never been: human." [/i] He explained calmly, knowing that his question was rather confusing, but of course elise of all people would likely understand the pleasures of keeping others in the dark, regardless of whether there was something to see or not. Whether he had any idea of what he was was completely up for debate, and he had no intentions of clarifying this little fact to anyone. [/i]

Ask A Gentleman

11-19-2012

Quote:
Elise clicked her fingers against her throne, while she wasn't the one to draw attention.. I suppose a little.. party, could not hurt. "I see.. so, when and where is this little.. gathering, hmm?"
"Given my tenure within the League, whatever time and place work best for you. I can make the appropriate arrangements and everything will be good to go, as it were."

Ask the Defender

11-20-2012

Jayce glanced to the side nervously... He stood up and then stared at his hammer for a while, then walked over to Elise, and kneeled in front of her.

"Queen Elise, I really need your help to get my hammer out, for I am... *gulp* weak without my overcompensating hammer."

Jayce sighed as he stayed kneeled down in front of Elise...

"I'll do anything, please, I just need my hammer."