Why Isn't my RP Code Working?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirra X

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Does it look like this? http://www.shoppingnexus.com/images/...ter-5-card.jpg

If so, I don't believe RP is awarded with the card- just the content that's listed on it.
Also if its this sort of card I believe you'll want to put the code in under "Codes" on the left when you click the story button.
Not in RP redemption area.

call me dlee

11-19-2012

Ugh. My friend bought the card for me but I read the list and those are the items that i got. >.> Thanks tho.

call me dlee

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockeymuse24 View Post
Why are rioters so nice? this guy clearly is, nveermind.
The guy is clearly what? Say it. Don't be a little *****.

xailion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirra X View Post
Also if its this sort of card I believe you'll want to put the code in under "Codes" on the left when you click the story button.
Yes

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

11-19-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirra X View Post
We recently made it so you can put prepaid RP cards in the store's Codes area. A lot of users were trying to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lee 2015 View Post
Ugh. My friend bought the card for me but I read the list and those are the items that i got. >.> Thanks tho.
No problem. It's not the normal card we've been selling so there's bound to be a few cases of confusion.

Stiff Hyena

03-07-2014

I just did the same thing i just bought a $25 and a $10 rp card and came home went to type it in and guess what it didnt work WTF riot help me please