PLEASE anyone look at this PERMABAN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nothingxs

Recruiter

11-19-2012

You have been punished at LEAST five times before, is the problem.

NecroticBinder

11-19-2012

Ah, so one of these threads. You try to justify being an *******, well I'm out!

Kurø

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzCyber View Post
just lol

Welp, you're the one who lost out here. Laugh all you want, the fact that you can't see just how bad your personality problems are means you need some serious help.

I would take these chat logs and go to a psychologist or a therapist and have them help you sort out your issues if you can't see them. I'm speaking sincerely and not saying this in a negative way. I myself went and got help with my personality problems, it wasn't anger issues though. I went through depression, got help and now I'm a lot better off.

You should really consider it instead of looking for excuses and trying to pretend like you don't have a problem.

OPTLawyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
I dont think so, because I didnt do anything really bad T . T
Except likely been suspended multiple times by the Tribunal, and Riot has had enough. They review every perma-ban.

It's not JUST this one case...you've clearly been punished before and refused to change. Either do so, or stop playing this game. Stick to single player games or 1v1 games...or just stop talking to your teammates all together.

iTzCyber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPTLawyer View Post
Except likely been suspended multiple times by the Tribunal, and Riot has had enough. They review every perma-ban.

It's not JUST this one case...you've clearly been punished before and refused to change. Either do so, or stop playing this game. Stick to single player games or 1v1 games...or just stop talking to your teammates all together.

I would if it was a 2 weeks ban..

But now I think I'm leaving this community, I think it sucks, so many people that think thei're therapysts or some cool dudes, but when they play they all flame the same as I do, but well.

Spectre06

11-19-2012

Working as intended.

Kurø

11-19-2012

Quote:

But now I think I'm leaving this community, I think it sucks, so many people that think thei're therapysts or some cool dudes, but when they play they all flame the same as I do, but well.

Wrong, I have never been so much as warned in 3 years of playing because I am not a player like you. I give helpful tips and if I see people are the type who won't accept it then I just drop it instead of constantly flaming them.

YOU are the problem. Wake up and see it already. Although maybe when you group up and graduate high school the maturity will come. (at least I hope youre still in high school, the thought of adults with personalities likes yours terrifies me.)

iTzCyber

11-19-2012

and some kind of bad-a$$ keep downvoting me.

Goth Skunk

11-19-2012

Quote:

Good riddance.

Happy to see you leave.

I pity the next sorry MOBA that has to deal with you.

iTzCyber

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
Good riddance.

Happy to see you leave.

I pity the next sorry MOBA that has to deal with you.
cool, cya.