Why was I suspended for 2 weeks?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iMRts

11-19-2012

1. u talked to much, NEVER EVER select Heim. I'd ban you just for selecting Heim alone.
2. u said f#ck singed <=== enough to get you ban alone
3. u talked too much again, and asked to report mundo <== asking to report is bad nevertheless
4. ehh, i spent only 5s per log so didn't see much in this one

end result: i'd ban you.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5916356/#nogo

Last thread closed with only 2 downvotese and no explanation, please get a Red to respond and tell me what was banworthy instead of just shutting down threads.

Being a bad player doesn't get you banned I thought?
Your thread was autoclosed because it was downvoted...probably because you're a terrible person.

As for your 2 week suspension, it's because you've been a jackass 4 times previously and still haven't learned. Warning > 1 day > 3 day > 1 week > 2 week > permanent. That explains the length of time.

As for why you were punished in general, it probably had something to do with you being a complete jackass in every game on that case...in addition to the first game. "Being bad" doesn't get you punished, but that's not the problem here. You went 0-10-1 in a 20 minute game. That's averaging 1 death every 2 minutes. At level 9 (2-3 levels below everyone else in the game) your respawn timer isn't too long...so that leads one to believe that all you did upon respawning is run down the middle and get yourself killed over and over. That's being completely detrimental to your team, beyond the realm of being unskilled. Other than that, you really were a complete jackass to your team mates and the opponents...and you're SURPRISED you got punished?

Honestly, you're beyond hope. If you want to not completely lose your account, just stop playing for 2 months. That's what I did, and now I only get warned.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMRts View Post
1. u talked to much, NEVER EVER select Heim. I'd ban you just for selecting Heim alone.
Punishing someone for a champion selection is really a bad way of judging people. You should probably go look up on what is actually punishable...and it's NOT picking unconventional characters. "REPORT FOR PICKING X" has never been valid.

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTAS1 fEL View Post
Not every game you're reported for shows up in tribunal, so who knows what other shenanigans you've been up to. I would have pardoned, but you seem really annoying.
Well look at case 2, 3, and especially 4. Can you come up with a valid explanation as to why I should be getting reported? Did I even break any rules? Nope. Some people on LoL report for anything and everything.

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

bump, red please respond.

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

bump

Skillgan

11-19-2012

I actually would have to say this may be the first legitimate "I don't deserve a ban" post i've seen.

The first game which arguably was ur most 'offensive' was very mild and the other three I don't even understand how it got reported at all.

Riot take a moment to review this for this man. I feel like it has been unjust.

(of course i realize we may not be getting the whole story, are two week bans normal for bad behavior on ur first go round? Or do you get the two week after a couple of 3 day bans?)

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillgan View Post
I actually would have to say this may be the first legitimate "I don't deserve a ban" post i've seen.

The first game which arguably was ur most 'offensive' was very mild and the other three I don't even understand how it got reported at all.

Riot take a moment to review this for this man. I feel like it has been unjust.

(of course i realize we may not be getting the whole story, are two week bans normal for bad behavior on ur first go round? Or do you get the two week after a couple of 3 day bans?)
Thank you for reading through all of my cases. Yes, case 1 was pretty bad, and I regret being a bad teammate in that one. It is definitely not suspendable as you can see, though. The entire premade in that game made me angry in champ seleect purposely so taht they could report me...

The other 3 cases all only had 1 report, one had two, so I think they were either troll reports or accidental.

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

Bump

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

bump

123456 ... 7