LoL Q&A Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qsario

11-19-2012

Here's how it works: you answer the LoL-related question posed by the poster above you, then ask your own.

Q: Which jungle monster in SR applies an attack speed debuff?

joe42

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsario View Post
Here's how it works: you answer the LoL-related question posed by the poster above you, then ask your own.

Q: Which jungle monster in SR applies an attack speed debuff?
your mom

i bet this guy sucks

Jaykoboy

11-19-2012

A: Dragon. His attacks apply a DoT and a large AS debuff, so if you're a right-click-to-jungle champion, boost your attack speed and lifesteal a lot if you want to stand a chance on your own.

Q: What three on-hit items are most effective on Warwick? This question is a bit objective, so just give your answers and why you chose them.

Golem131

11-19-2012

that is too specific... not everyone uses ww, this thread will die soon if questions are too specific.
Let me try an easier one:

Q: Which jungle creep in Summoner's Rift gives the killer a CDR and Mana regen buff?

Combatheaven

11-19-2012

I can answer Jaykoboy's

A: Id go with Madreds, Malady, and Wits End. Because He applies on hit while using his ultimate I believe 5 times? So base damage, plus his passive (which is set to maximum when ulting), 5 x 4% = 20% hp with Madreds meanwhile lowering the target's magic resistance with Malady while dealing 20 per hit. Wits end for the extra 42 damage per hit x 5 = 210. And at the end he would have full stacks of MR increase, the target has low MR, and Warwick is just shredding!.

Ill answer Golem131 too.. Blue Buff.

Q: Who can solo baron? (Can be any time frame)

Qsario

11-20-2012

A: I liked these:
Nassus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Lp4PGQXnw
Karthus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdFzqGieHu4

Though Warwick or Shaco seem more likely to be able to do it with more reasonable builds/farm.

Q: Which champion has a passive that makes your basic attacks infect the target, dealing true damage every second for 6 seconds, stacking up to 6 times?

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Twitch

(is this trivia?)

Which Champion's surname is effectively Hastur?

AODRG

11-20-2012

A - Annie of course.

Q - Who has the highest base attack damage in the game?

vertaz

11-20-2012

Taric (lvl 1)

When does the baron spawn?