Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
"Do you believe in second chances Giavanna?" He mused as he sighs.
She thought for a moment, "I'm pretty sure you already got a second chance."

Trebonus just looked at the dragon who said that it wasn't a party until things get broken. "Right... I feel as though things will end up being broken, though I might just be paranoid."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Michelle sighed when FilFire spoke, then turned and smiled at Bakuha.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Michelle. I must admit though, it's rather flattering to have so many people out here because of me. I'm not worried, I'm kind of excited in fact."

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

Phantom smiles lightly. "I am...was Eric."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

Mizuhi looked around and chuckled "Yes, he's quite fun to be around."

Thalassa perched herself on the back of a couch in the middle of the room, seemingly loving all the attention she was getting.

Terawynn looked around for a moment feeling very crowded
"I uhm...I... I'm gonna go.." she walked out of the room, transforming into a raven when she walked out the door and flying away.

Zenia looked around, slightly scared of having so many large reptiles in the area, she clung onto Nikoli.

FilFire

11-19-2012

"Nah. Even if we tried those buggers would stop us." "Always ruin our fun."

Bakuha raises an eyebrow.

Ba: "Not worried? Might be better if you were, since you're now in the same room as somebody like him."

He points at Sortok.

Ba: "Although I must say I find this strange. How would you do this? I don't expect you to search among those that actually came here for you to get one you like."

((Links to all profiles are on previous page, so easy to get the necessary info.))

EDIT:

Krypta giggles.

Kr: "He's pretty good right?"

The other dragons now all have gathered around Thalassa. One, called Qumado, moves a bit forward and reaches out with one hand towards Thalassa, close enough for her to touch.

Broshevick

11-19-2012

Michelle smirked.

"I still feel alright here, I'm sure you'll keep him in line. My plan is simple; those who are interested will talk to me, I'll see if I find any I like from that. Hopefully I'll find some one. You yourself seem rather nice."

She winked at him.

Nikoli stroked Zenia's hair.

"It's alright dear, just relax."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

Mizuhi nods "Excellent."

Thalassa looked around at all the dragons, peeping happily at them before turning to Qumando, tilting her head for a moment before letting her head rest against his claw. She nuzzled it for a moment and sniffed it before climbing on it.

Zenia cuddled her head into him, nodding "Alright..."

leirynot

11-19-2012

Trebonus sighed as Tarawynn left, feeling bad for her, then leaned back in the couch, bored.

Giavanna did not believe Phantom. "Oh really? Prove it."

FilFire

11-19-2012

Bakuha quickly shakes his head.

Ba: "Don't look at me for that. As I said, I'm just here to keep them in line. Nothing against you, I just find this whole thing strange. As for Sortok, even if we stop him from actually doing anything staying wary around people like him is still important."

Sortok's ears twitch.

So: "I heard that."

One of the dragons jumps up, climbs over the ceiling towards Michelle and grins down at her.

Ro: "Right. Name's Rokan. So you're the one that instead of finding a mate herself asks somebody else to do it?"

Krypta nods, then taps the top of her dragon skull helmet.

Kr: "Hey, do you by chance know of any good bags of bones around here?"

Qumado raises his hand to in front of his face and looks Thalassa in the eyes.

Qu: [Draconic]"Greetings little one. My name is Qumado, the Sea Serpent. Nice to meet a new little sister."

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
((Links to all profiles are on previous page, so easy to get the necessary info.))
((My thoughts: Well, seems like the 90% of them are older than Ebonmaw... Yeah Gregor its a child))

Gregor removes the eye patch and stretch his wings, then, he keep drinking tea and eating the meat while he look at the "childrens of FilFire".