I'm trying out the new jungle in the pbe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atyres

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaoil View Post
If sej/Naut can do ok in new jungle mumu will be quite fine Also the new frozen fist could would well with mumu's cc combo.
I was already using Rylai's on him, constant aoe slows from Tantrum, ult and crying is silly sauce

Stonewall008

11-19-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZyrCEHyvaM Jax and Zed

Noric

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atyres View Post
I was already using Rylai's on him, constant aoe slows from Tantrum, ult and crying is silly sauce
The difference is magnitude. All of mumu's skills except Q are AoE - which means reduces strength slow. Since Frozen fist in a next hit modifer - it doesn't matter if the skill is AoE or not. Potentially quite good for mumu/sej and other heavy AoE champs.

DarkSideCreo

11-19-2012

I'm sad for nautilus. He will not make it without a leash. I feel they need to buff him for s3 jungle, or he'll turn into another blitz.

keenscythe

11-19-2012

bump

KevinDelMarr

11-19-2012

Are you going to release Runes and Masteries once you've gone through all of the junglers? My kha'zix jungle is about 15 sec slower than yours, so I'm definitelty curious (like hundreds of others) how these times are obtained. Really great things that's being done here, New Jungle definitely needs some work

xX iRust

11-19-2012

Just saw the rengar one, how does riot expect him to jungle with all the sustain nerfs?

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Hmm Xin Zhao had a pretty good clear time and sustain.

Runes,
ArmPen Red
Armor yellow blue quint

Masteries:
18/12/0

Got through the whole jungle by 4:32

start wolves, blue, wraith, wolves, red, golems, only used 2/3 health pots with hunters machete.

KevinDelMarr

11-20-2012

Well, I was bored and tried to recreate the Rune Page and Masteries of Stonewall's Kha'zix jungle, and what I got was pretty messed up. 3 AD Quints, 3 AS Reds, 6 AD Reds, 6 AD Yellows, 3 Armor Yellows, then 9 Armor Blues. Masteries made no sense, since Stonewall neglected to put stats into Defense and Utility, so unless he put points into Crit bonus... either way I inserted defense points. This was to match his level 1 stats perfectly (though putting points into Defense made mine higher in that aspect).

This was me being less crazy and more curious into how he got his times (which was 15 seconds faster than my AD/Armor Pen set-up). This also uses only 4 sets of runes, instead of 6. I'm wondering if there's a less convoluted set-up for equal or better results. Also if he has armor pen from Runes and maximized them better, I wouldn't know (don't think it's possible.

Edit: I tried a different set-up, one that gives 9% CDR (instead of 1%) and 4 more armor pen at the cost of 3 AD and 7% AS, which I think is a little better for optimation of your Kit. There's alot of different options, but Kha'zix looks to have 3:40-3:43 as his best lvl 4 clear without a leash.

KevinDelMarr

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just me Soraka View Post
Hmm Xin Zhao had a pretty good clear time and sustain.

Runes,
ArmPen Red
Armor yellow blue quint

Masteries:
18/12/0

Got through the whole jungle by 4:32

start wolves, blue, wraith, wolves, red, golems, only used 2/3 health pots with hunters machete.
That initial run is actually awfully slow, anything above 4:00 is meh at best.