I'm trying out the new jungle in the pbe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiantEvilKitten

11-18-2012

Question Stonewall, I was watching your Jarvan jungle video, and was wondering if you think he'll be a lot more viable with his standard not being destroyed, or if he'll still finish roughly the same?

OgreSamanosuke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I'm really interested to see what the final say is on the jungle changes in regards to gold. I'm digging the new s3 items for junglers, and it's not nearly as hard as I expected it to be on guys like Hecarim/Darius. The catch will still remain though, can I effectively farm the jungle if my lanes are winning and not have to rely on the bonus gold from kills, as some of those great new items like Frozen Fist are not cheap.

CiaphasCainX

11-18-2012

Any word on when we'll see that Rengar video Stonewall?

Sagethyme

11-19-2012

Teemo can clear wolves>blue>wraits>red in 3:40 without a leash now... Can I jungle him yet ^_^

Duke Br0heimer

11-19-2012

The more I'm reading about the new old jungle the more I think it's pretty poorly thought out. Maybe it's just me.

PinkCrackMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

uhh, farm fest is gonna keep on building up

The MechE

11-19-2012

Okay, I'm up for waiting for it to go live, and seeing how it goes.

WillDaSnail

11-19-2012

What's your thoughts on Amumu in the new jungle?

UndeadAl

11-19-2012

stonewall u should try jungle zed with w as his level two i havent done any tests on season 3 jungle yet but i know in season 2 the double e from his shadow and the energy regen made for really nice clears

Noric

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillDaSnail View Post
What's your thoughts on Amumu in the new jungle?
If sej/Naut can do ok in new jungle mumu will be quite fine Also the new frozen fist could would well with mumu's cc combo.