working as intended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mira Joe

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
Oh. Neat! Are you like the ragers who commend me for teamwork, who do something contrary just to be funny?

After reading above, this is obvious, apparently!
Actually I don't rage at all I have a nice clean record on all my accounts
This is a fun game though; to help up the underdogs.


Edit : In fact, you yourself seem quite angry at this whole up and down voting now why is that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

So, if you are not a rager, why would you support the OP, who is, rather then the players who have responded to his request for clarification(I assume that's what this thread was originally intended as before it became a trollfest) by pointing out why his Tribunal judgment was appropriate?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
Actually I don't rage at all I have a nice clean record on all my accounts
This is a fun game though; to help up the underdogs.
I didn't say you rage - But then again, you're doing silly things anyways, can't expect you to read what I'm saying

Basically, my point was - You're upvoting a troll and downvoting people disagreeing not because it's actually relevant or accurate, but because it's funny; Much like the ragers who call their teammates noobs all game then honour them for being great teammates.

I never understand how people can read "anger" through my posts, which are not even remotely peeved - In fact, a lot of them include smiles and LAUGHING, which here in the real world are things that are pretty lighthearted. If I was like "GRR MAN WHY YOU DOWNVOTIN MY POSTS G" then you could be like "Oh, this fellow sounds angry!" - However, mine are not as much, and therefore, your internet senses need finer honing!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mira Joe

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
So, if you are not a rager, why would you support the OP, who is, rather then the players who have responded to his request for clarification(I assume that's what this thread was originally intended as before it became a trollfest) by pointing out why his Tribunal judgment was appropriate?
Because this forum amuses me of course <3

Full of bum hurt people and care bears

There is nothing more fun then playing the vote game jut as other choose to play the tribunal game <3 This just doesn't directly effect anyone except for their feelings I suppose


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mira Joe

Senior Member

11-19-2012

"Oh. Neat! Are you like the ragers"

I was answering your question Or are you just too flustered to answer?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bleedyus

Senior Member

11-19-2012

blizzard idk why they are mad bcuz i win all the games nd they r jelous or what... winning is everything


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
"Oh. Neat! Are you like the ragers"

I was answering your question Or are you just too flustered to answer?
If you're going to answer questions, you should probably respond to the entire question - Not just a part of it. Otherwise, you look silly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sharajat

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Blizzard banned him!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFlyingSpoon

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
"Oh. Neat! Are you like the ragers"

I was answering your question Or are you just too flustered to answer?

[[ Please don't feed the troll. ]]


Chestur, if you want to actually contribute to the forum in a constructive way, why don't you say why you're mad, because obviously you are.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mira Joe

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
If you're going to answer questions, you should probably respond to the entire question - Not just a part of it. Otherwise, you look silly.
Then here's your response sir I figured you were just smart enough to figure it out

But no in game I'm actually quite polite or just don't speak at all. This forum just brings out the fun in me during class. So votes for my own amusement