working as intended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

11-19-2012

Hahaha, I don't understand what the point is in logging into smurf accounts to upvote your own posts and downvote others who don't agree with you.

That's pretty much the saddest thing I can think of on the forums.

Bleedyus

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
Hahaha, I don't understand what the point is in logging into smurf accounts to upvote your own posts and downvote others who don't agree with you.

do you even league of legends? i dont have smurfs you silly goose, and downvoting and upvoting posts do nothing on this site so why would i give a p00p, its not me you blizzard employee snickerdoodle

LargeSnorlax

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedyus View Post
do you even league of legends? i dont have smurfs you silly goose, and downvoting and upvoting posts do nothing on this site so why would i give a p00p, its not me you blizzard employee snickerdoodle
Yes, I believe you. It must be the magical post gnome that is marking your nonsense posts as +1 and every post disagreeing with you as -1. Those pesky gnomes - Always gotta keep an eye out. Also, I always wonder where people get the idea that if people disagree with them, they must be employees of the company. Maybe it's a Diablo thing.

Bleedyus

11-19-2012

Quote:
Yes, I believe you. It must be the magical post gnome that is marking your nonsense posts as +1 and every post disagreeing with you as -1. Those pesky gnomes - Always gotta keep an eye out. Also, I always wonder where people get the idea that if people disagree with them, they must be employees of the company. Maybe it's a Diablo thing.
u r bad troll, die blizzard employee u deserve 2 be fired

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

Quote:
blizzard employee
Um.

LargeSnorlax

11-19-2012

Quote:
u r bad troll, die blizzard employee u deserve 2 be fired
Oh. I guess I work for Blizzard now.

I should probably let the owner here know - He'll have to find another guy to run the presses.

Zambi

11-19-2012

Quote:

Honey others down vote you too
Hi

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Meh. Just downvote OP and leave the thread alone. He just wants to keep trolling, I think.

Zambi

11-19-2012

Quote:
In fact I have upvoted him purely for the fact you all hammer into him

LargeSnorlax

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
Honey others down vote you too
Hi
Oh. Neat! Are you like the ragers who commend me for teamwork, who do something contrary just to be funny?

After reading above, this is obvious, apparently!