The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Vask smiled and nodded, making his way over to the Queen and smiling as he relaxed, glancing at the spider and smiling very calmly, lowering himself slightly to the ground so that he was slightly less imposing, showing that he was not threatening the creature, from this point as a bonus he could also take a knee and rest his legs a bit, however he would of course increase the height of the darkening, to protect the new areas the spiderlings could reach. He then turned his attention to the Queen and cleared his throat. "So then your Majesty, is there anything I can do for you?"
Elise smirked as she looked down at the man, still stroking the spiderlings back. Elise couldn't help but let her thoughts wonder.. it seems she had a little servant on her hands~ Elise tapped her chin and smirked even wider "Now, that remains to be seen, dear~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Suddenly, a lasso was tossed into the room, landing on the ground in a neat circle. A moment later, a big, dead fly was tossed into the lasso.

Mischief was afoot.
Elise raised an eyebrow as the lasso was tossed in, shaking her head and rolling her eyes before she stood up and walked over to the rope, picking it up and giving it one hard tug.

Ask the Defender

11-19-2012

Jayce walked in, with a question in mind. He saw that the queen was busy, so he waited... then he forgot...

"Uh... Hi Elise! How are you doing, err, today?"

Jayce accidentally gets caught in the web when coming in, so he tries to pull himself out.

AskÉlise

11-19-2012

Elise smiled as she watched the Defender enter her home... and get stuck on her web. The Spider Queen rested her head in a hand. "I am well dear.. you seem stuck, however~" she said with a smile.

Ask Fortune

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise raised an eyebrow as the lasso was tossed in, shaking her head and rolling her eyes before she stood over and walked over to the rope, picking it up and giving it one hard tug.
Sarah yelped as she stumbled in, falling to the floor in front of Elise. A bug catching net was secured to her back.

She let go of the rope, and looked up at Elise.

"Oh... hello." She said. "What's new?"

Ask the Defender

11-19-2012

Jayce tried using his hammer to get him out of the web. His hammer got stuck (oh no), but he managed to get out.

"It is good to hear you are well, I suppose..."

AskÉlise

11-19-2012

Elise looked down at Fortune and the net "...Just what are you doing.." Elise said, raising an eyebrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce tried using his hammer to get him out of the web. His hammer got stuck (oh no), but he managed to get out.

"It is good to hear you are well, I suppose..."
"Indeed."

Ask Fortune

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise looked down at Fortune and the net "...Just what are you doing.." Elise said, raising an eyebrow
"...not trying to catch the spider that webbed my hat." Sarah said. "I can assure you of that~."

AskÉlise

11-19-2012

Elise shook her head again before resuming her seat on her throne

AskKarthus

11-19-2012

Karthus enters, and a strange aura seems to surround him, almost one of sadness. He speaks quietly to Elise, "I have returned. Hopefully we can speak with a clear state of mind now." He glances around at the other visitors, "Did I come at an unfitting time?"

AskÉlise

11-19-2012

"Oh no Karthus. You are welcome to talk" Elise replied, drumming her fingers against her throne, eying the deathsinger.