Singed OP Solo Top how to Counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slashinghardest

11-19-2012

Hes a farmer in the early lvls top eithout ganks there is little kill potential there. If you let him farm you are pretty much ****ed he can do a lot with a little gold.

Darius I find is my counter pick. His high early game dmg stacked with his armor pen passive (against tanks I dont max it first but I do put some points in it) Id start either hexdrinker or phage which would both be effective vs singed and tenacity boots for the MR. Ward your lane and DONT be afraid to chase alittle.

shadow99999

11-19-2012

range with a good slow like kayle or atleast some one with a strong range slow poke like mundo

Mortiferus Rosa

11-19-2012

There are many things that are soft counters to singed; slows, ranged, and high sustain are the three big ones. If you can pick a champion that has 2 of those three you are golden. I know I am not anywhere near high elo but I play singed a lot and have watch other players play singed and have seen/experienced this to be the case many times.

Azerax53

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow99999 View Post
range with a good slow like kayle or atleast some one with a strong range slow poke like mundo
Jayce is another good counter pick for singed since he has good range and has a slow.

shadow99999

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azerax53 View Post
Jayce is another good counter pick for singed since he has good range and has a slow.
i beat jayce with singed and they weren't bad i was just faster

jetpotion

02-04-2013

Send vlad or kennen.I believe kennen is the hardest counter to singed because kennen is ranged and has cc.Cho gath is another good one because he has cc.Nasus also find this favorable because nasus tanks better and out damage him late game.Olaf can beat him.Irelia find this lane favorable too.J4 is another good counter.He has hard cc and disrupts singed mobility.

jetpotion

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow99999 View Post
i beat jayce with singed and they weren't bad i was just faster
Then that jayce was bad.A good jayce would switch to range form and you cant do anything about it.He can just harass with ranged autoattacks.If you want to fling him jayce would push you back

Mageinta Warrior

02-04-2013

Singed top cannot be beat.

ROKAF JE

02-04-2013

kennen jarvan rumble xin zhao irelia
garen (farm lane) but it's still easy to snag a kill on him

singed is the furthest thing from OP

Mich567

02-04-2013

This is why Riot doesn't delete Teemo :/...
CAPTAIN TEEMO TO THE RESCUE!