@Lyte Please Give us Pre/Post-Game Chat Logs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resolute Riven

11-19-2012

We need it to judge frequent cases of Honor Trading after game, Harassment before of after game, etc. I hope to see it implemented soon as I am sure you're working on it. Any idea when it will be released though?

Sythalin

11-19-2012

Been asked for since tribunal first appeared. Riot has been hinting "it's coming" for just as long. Don't hold your breathe.

Resolute Riven

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythalin View Post
Been asked for since tribunal first appeared. Riot has been hinting "it's coming" for just as long. Don't hold your breathe.
Yeah I know.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

Well guys it has been my experience that the information we are give is 100% enough to make a decison on. If you do not feel this is the case please hit SKIP. It takes 100 reports in 1 month to face the tribunal. The tribunal is set up to give players a more lenient second chance! Riot reviews have a much higher punish rate than the tribunal so if you feel like the case warrants a pardon based on the information present then please click pardon or skip if this makes you uncomfortable. Sometimes less is more, and I spend enough time reading logs as it is. Take care friends =)

Resolute Riven

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Well guys it has been my experience that the information we are give is 100% enough to make a decison on. If you do not feel this is the case please hit SKIP. It takes 100 reports in 1 month to face the tribunal. The tribunal is set up to give players a more lenient second chance! Riot reviews have a much higher punish rate than the tribunal so if you feel like the case warrants a pardon based on the information present then please click pardon or skip if this makes you uncomfortable. Sometimes less is more, and I spend enough time reading logs as it is. Take care friends =)
How do you know if it takes one hundred reports in a month to reach the Tribunal. I'd like a source because that doesn't sound right.
Also, unless you are king Solomon, you cant judge a case where someone was reported for Honor Trading if you can't see post-game log.
We need more information to accurately judge cases where players offense others pre/post game. It's not a science to understand that.