Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

11-17-2012

((Bumpdy boo))

Emerald Owl

11-18-2012

If you're a ninja, how come your role in a match is to attract as much attention as possible?

UberDuDrop

11-18-2012

A Purple Caster Minion sidles next to Shen

"Shen,

About your joke, how come Lux can attack you at all?"

Ask Shenn

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop View Post
A Purple Caster Minion sidles next to Shen

"Shen,

About your joke, how come Lux can attack you at all?"
Shen looked down at the minion. "... Shouldn't you be on the fields helping someone rush their Trinity Force?" He asked before shaking his head. "Never mind... She can attack me, but does this mean she will hit me all the time? Besides, when I was talking about light I wasn't talking about Lux. I was talking about moving stealthily, and not being able to be caught when sneaking. You get what I was trying to say, right?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
If you're a ninja, how come your role in a match is to attract as much attention as possible?
Shen went to raise his finger to speak, then stopped. He tapped his chin in thought for a brief moment, and then just shrugged with his hands out. You got him.

xcyper33

11-20-2012

Can you tell us in detail about your spars with Zed in the past?

Ask Shenn

12-03-2012

The spars were always stalemate. Whenever he would strike I blow, I would do the same. It was like this for a very long time, until he used forbidden techniques to gain the advantage.

GloriousKaiser

12-03-2012

So by observing emotion, do you truly believe that you have a frim grasp of what it means to feel joy or sorrow? Or does it not matter? And what does this balance of yours involve. Making sure good and evil never best eachother? If so than that is just... I don't know.

Ask Shenn

12-04-2012

Yes, that is what balance involves. One can never best the other. If I must kill the evil and despised, then I shall. If I have to kill the good and praised, then so be it.

My time of observing and feeling emotions does not matter at this point, considering my job. May my grasp be firm? Perhaps not. Then again, that doesn't matter when I must carry out judgement and leave such emotions behind.

Ask Shenn

12-08-2012

((bump!))

Emperor Titus

12-08-2012

((For you, Shen!))

What is balance to you? The admiral from Bandle City asks. And how well do you upheld your doctrine of balance? Does good and evil need to be balanced as well?