Toxic Behavior....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cæsium

11-18-2012

bump for justice.

Rignite

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whittu View Post
Lyte was talking about lemurmoudy here. lol
Too bad reading everything before replying isn't a rule or else that guy might have followed it.

Too bad reading everything before voting on a Tribunal case isn't a rule either.

Poeta Somnium

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
You were reported in nearly every single game you've ever played in that account's history; in fact, you have more than twice as many reports as games played. That's a staggering data point.
\
What is this I don't even......

How can one individual be a ******bag THAT consistantly? I mean you'd think they would implode or something from being that negative.....

Sounds like that dude needs a hug. =/

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkNet View Post
Lyte please stop sidetracking with the troll and please get to the topic at hand.

it's late im tired bed time
lol. you got humiliated when you tried to act like an attorney and then you still have this tough guy attitude after editing your post.

Explicatio

11-18-2012

Move this back to where it belongs. Stop trying to hide and mitigate your wrong. Face it like a public company.

Roderick Brookes

11-18-2012

"He's High ELO. He must be innocent."

The 'pro' worshipping attitude in this community is amazing.

I haven't seen ANY evidence to suggest OP is innocent but this thread is full of "me too" guys saying they 'have a friend' who got permabanned for playing Orianna too much. Except that's not how Tribunal works.

PhilHit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Love how anytime someone comes forth about a ban, everyone and their mother thinks now is the perfect time to hassle Lyte about their ZOMG TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIED ban.

Lyte, all I want to say is, you're a fabulous employee and spokesman. It seems you handle every single one of these cases with grace, poise, dignity, and a respect for every player in spite of how unworthy of it many of them are. People can say I'm brown-nosing or whatever; I don't have any reason to do so. But the fact remains that anytime I see you posting I get a little smile on my face as I read your replies to some of the worst people our community has to offer. You do your job excellently, and however much you're already told that, it isn't enough.

Have a merry Christmas Lyte; keep doing what you do best.

Roderick Brookes

11-18-2012

Merry Christmas? It's not even Thanksgiving yet.

Whittu

11-18-2012

Happy birthday too! XD

Roderick Brookes

11-18-2012

Happy Easter, Lyte!