Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

11-18-2012

Lux had no idea what to believe about anything anymore. She held the crate, and looked between Brolaf and Evelynn.

"The evil!" She announced, eyes wide.

Heil Teemo

11-18-2012

Evelynn took the picture, smiled at it, and looked up at Lux. "Hey, you got your drinks. You should be happy."

Unexisted

11-18-2012

"lux, why did you slap ezreal? he just want to give you a kiss"

Unexisted

11-18-2012

"ohya, lux how do this picture got into backyard?" hand the picture to lux.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7&d=1352850753

Murc VonSplinter

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Vask expresses his desire to hear about this story as well o.o

RWxRohane

11-18-2012

(( Forgive me if this is a terrible post, or intruding on anything. This is my first real post after lurking here for a while, and I think I've got an understanding of what I want for my character to be. I'm currently writing t up in the character database as you read this.))

It was in that moment when a new face appeared at the Crownguard Estates- or at least we could only assume that there is a face there, covered by the hood from the rather dull and drab summoners robes. A few of the guards turned and gave the new stranger rather cynical looks, but still he progressed onward, unheeded. Obviously it was not uncommon for summoners to pay visit to the Crownguard, both Garen and Lux quite popular when it came to the rift, however still, the caution was there. Newcomers were always looked at with a careful eye, given the tenuous nature between the Noxian and Demacian states.

It was only after a fairly high ranking guard was notified of this new strangers arrival, that he was stopped, by that very ranking guard himself.

"Halt stranger." the guard stated, not fully well realizing who the person was. A single hand moved forth from the parting of the robes, a finger extended for a moment of silence, interrupting further words that the guard might have wanted to say.

"I'm quite sure that you have a reasonably noble spiel that you must say and carry forth, warn me about who's presence I might be in, who's here, and why I'm not allowed. That is all fine and fair. The mere reasonings of me wishing to be here, are to simply hold conversation with the Lady Luxanna. If you wish for me to stay here within the lobby, I will be more than willing to."

The stranger finished his little dialog, his voice becoming little more than a carefully intoned whisper. After he finished, his hand proceeded to slide back into his robes, his form for the most part undisturbed by the guards sudden appearance. "W-well.. I.. I uhh.. uhmm.. err." the guard began, stuttering and slightly taken aback by the strangers forwardness- yet fair politeness as well "Well, if you really need to see her, I shall send word right away." he added on, nodding shortly to one of his aids. The aid, being nothing more than a pageboy, far shorter than the Summoner- who towered over him at a height of 6'2, turned pale after glancing at the Summoner, before darting off in the direction of the room where the Lady was currently residing.

Lady Luxanna! the boy cried as he barged into the room, glancing with wide eyes towards the Widowmaker, before moving over to the Lady's side. "There's a weird man in the lobby who wishes to speak to you milady." he states, before taking a step back and remaining silent- though his eyes dart around throughout the room at the company within.

((Here's hoping I'm doing it right! :O ))

Crazy Beard Guy

11-18-2012

((welcome to the forums! Join the "Sanctuary" chatroom, it's where many of us reside. You're doing great, but any other questions they can help you with.))

Dear Luxanna

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn took the picture, smiled at it, and looked up at Lux. "Hey, you got your drinks. You should be happy."
Lux flushed, staring at the picture.

"Yes, and thank you... Evilmaker~..." Lux said warily.

Quote:
"...what?"

Quote:
"ohya, lux how do this picture got into backyard?" hand the picture to lux.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7&d=1352850753
"That picture used a flesh suit and makeup!" Lux protested. "We took it for an Ionian charity."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWxRohane View Post
(( Forgive me if this is a terrible post, or intruding on anything. This is my first real post after lurking here for a while, and I think I've got an understanding of what I want for my character to be. I'm currently writing t up in the character database as you read this.))

It was in that moment when a new face appeared at the Crownguard Estates- or at least we could only assume that there is a face there, covered by the hood from the rather dull and drab summoners robes. A few of the guards turned and gave the new stranger rather cynical looks, but still he progressed onward, unheeded. Obviously it was not uncommon for summoners to pay visit to the Crownguard, both Garen and Lux quite popular when it came to the rift, however still, the caution was there. Newcomers were always looked at with a careful eye, given the tenuous nature between the Noxian and Demacian states.

It was only after a fairly high ranking guard was notified of this new strangers arrival, that he was stopped, by that very ranking guard himself.

"Halt stranger." the guard stated, not fully well realizing who the person was. A single hand moved forth from the parting of the robes, a finger extended for a moment of silence, interrupting further words that the guard might have wanted to say.

"I'm quite sure that you have a reasonably noble spiel that you must say and carry forth, warn me about who's presence I might be in, who's here, and why I'm not allowed. That is all fine and fair. The mere reasonings of me wishing to be here, are to simply hold conversation with the Lady Luxanna. If you wish for me to stay here within the lobby, I will be more than willing to."

The stranger finished his little dialog, his voice becoming little more than a carefully intoned whisper. After he finished, his hand proceeded to slide back into his robes, his form for the most part undisturbed by the guards sudden appearance. "W-well.. I.. I uhh.. uhmm.. err." the guard began, stuttering and slightly taken aback by the strangers forwardness- yet fair politeness as well "Well, if you really need to see her, I shall send word right away." he added on, nodding shortly to one of his aids. The aid, being nothing more than a pageboy, far shorter than the Summoner- who towered over him at a height of 6'2, turned pale after glancing at the Summoner, before darting off in the direction of the room where the Lady was currently residing.

Lady Luxanna! the boy cried as he barged into the room, glancing with wide eyes towards the Widowmaker, before moving over to the Lady's side. "There's a weird man in the lobby who wishes to speak to you milady." he states, before taking a step back and remaining silent- though his eyes dart around throughout the room at the company within.

((Here's hoping I'm doing it right! :O ))
The pageboy's nervousness was adorable on every level. Though Lux hated how she had to have so many servants she had to have, thanks simply to who she was.

"Hugged by a high class lady!" Lux announced, hugging him close. "Oh no, class difference, the Lady Crownguard is not to be touched without permission! Oh no~!" She cooed, nuzzling him during the hug.

Finally, she let go, smiling and quite amused with herself.

"Thank you~." She said. She kissed her fingers, touched them to his cheek, and walked into the next room. She found the Summoner there, and stopped, giving him a curious look.

"Oh, hello, Summoner." Lux said. "What can I do for you?"

Heil Teemo

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux flushed, staring at the picture.

"Yes, and thank you... Evilmaker~..." Lux said warily.
"You're welcome, hon. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go install this security camera in your bathroom... I mean... bake cupcakes."

Evelynn looked around for any sign that her clever ploy had been revealed before walking away... toward Lux's bathroom.

Suripi Okami

11-19-2012

Ummm.....Lady Lux,which do you prefer,night or day?
also,how has your day been?