Nami is Fizz's mom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehDingo

11-18-2012

Well, actually if we are going with by One Piece references (and all Nami discussions must eventually all derail to them) Nami is a Mermaid, while Fizz would be classified as a Fishman, and because of the unique genetic makeup and close kinship of both species, they could in fact be mother and son, but due to the apparent age of both (young adult for Fizz, early 20's for Nami) I am more inclined to say siblings. So yeah.

Trolosaurus

11-19-2012

.....On an entirely different note, there is a possibility that Fizz is just a juvenile of the species where as Nami is fully grown.

CabecoteNA

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDingo View Post
Well, actually if we are going with by One Piece references (and all Nami discussions must eventually all derail to them) Nami is a Mermaid, while Fizz would be classified as a Fishman, and because of the unique genetic makeup and close kinship of both species, they could in fact be mother and son, but due to the apparent age of both (young adult for Fizz, early 20's for Nami) I am more inclined to say siblings. So yeah.
This. Nami sound like a teenager to me. It would be impossible for her to be Fizz's mom... (Teen Mom goes LOL xD)

GoldenPwner

11-19-2012

Hmm..you give excellent evidence and base thins off nothing..sooooo

fighting rabbit

11-19-2012

i think that nami is going to be fizz's enemy. one of her lines is the sea holds many dangerouse creatures.. and them!. i think nami's race wiped out fizz's race and she is now here to finish him off.

Selrik150

11-22-2012

We will have to wait for the Lore. if we want to check any kind of references...

DefShieldDwn

11-23-2012

Dunkey told me Lee Sin is Malphite's father, and Dunkey is no liar.