Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
*Cough*
((Very funny. XP))

AsktheCardmaster

11-18-2012

((Offer still stands!))

Ask Riven

11-18-2012

(( No! >__<))

Dark Reiora

11-18-2012

A huge swell in the center of Riven's quarters appeared. It seemed as if Gravity itself was contorting on a single point in her room.

Ask Riven

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
A huge swell in the center of Riven's quarters appeared. It seemed as if Gravity itself was contorting on a single point in her room.
Riven had just sat down and began to write when her whole room turned upside down. Well, not really, but it seemed like it as the gravity warped everything. Immediately, she was on her feet, sword in hand.

Could Noxus have decided to throw sanity to the wind and strike her down anyway? She wasn't sure, but she steeled herself for whatever was coming...

Dark Reiora

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Riven had just sat down and began to write when her whole room turned upside down. Well, not really, but it seemed like it as the gravity warped everything. Immediately, she was on her feet, sword in hand.

Could Noxus have decided to throw sanity to the wind and strike her down anyway? She wasn't sure, but she steeled herself for whatever was coming...
The singularity in the room "popped," a weak burst of of air flying out as Reiora appeared, landing lightly on her feet in a successful teleport. She sighed in relief at finally performing it correctly.

The room, however, remained without any gravity whatsoever, as things began to float whichever way. Perhaps it still wasn't correct.

"Phew... Where am I?"

Ask Riven

11-18-2012

Quote:
The singularity in the room "popped," a weak burst of of air flying out as Reiora appeared, landing lightly on her feet in a successful teleport. She sighed in relief at finally performing it correctly.

The room, however, remained without any gravity whatsoever, as things began to float whichever way. Perhaps it still wasn't correct.

"Phew... Where am I?"
Somehow, Riven managed to remain standing flat on the ground despite the absence of gravity, though her hair seemed to wave about without it. Various objects in her room, however, were not so fortunate, and were floating around.

"You are intruding in my quarters." It was clear by her tone of voice that Riven was not so happy to see the woman interrupting her quiet.

Dark Reiora

11-18-2012

"I am? Wait, what time is it? And whose quarters am I..." She rubbed her forehead trying to remember, while a chair floated on by behind her. It tapped her head, and with a realization her eyes widened.

"Riven! I remember you. Didn't you challenge me to a fight? Something about stealing your boyfriend, or... Wait no that's not right..."

Ask Riven

11-18-2012

Quote:
"I am? Wait, what time is it? And whose quarters am I..." She rubbed her forehead trying to remember, while a chair floated on by behind her. It tapped her head, and with a realization her eyes widened.

"Riven! I remember you. Didn't you challenge me to a fight? Something about stealing your boyfriend, or... Wait no that's not right..."
"As I recall, you challenged ME to a fight..." Riven grumbled as she looked around at the items floating around her room. Cleanup was going to be a major pain, she thought.

"Could you please stop making everything float?"

st0pb0t

11-18-2012

Dear Riven,

If you could travel back in time to kill the person you hated the most -- Singed, I imagine -- when he was an infant, would you? His actions in the future still occurred, but now you're facing down a defenseless child. Could you slay him if it meant preventing all your suffering?

Evelynn