It's not a discussion when Riot never responds.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caristinn

11-18-2012

What's the point of this forum, Lyte? Controversial threads never get responses unless you know that you'll be able to win the community's favor somehow.

Let's say you're taking an exam. There are 100 questions. You don't answer 99 of them, but you do answer 1 of them that you know you'll get correct with a 100% certainty.

Does this technically make it so have a 100% accuracy rate on the questions you answer? Yes, but it means nothing devoid of context. This

Just look at the forum pages. There's barely any responses, even in the larger threads.

EDIT:

Quote:
I've just been sick for a few days and not posting much.
There's a response. Praise the lord #yolo

Swallow My Gravy

11-18-2012

I wish Lyte would resign =( or get fired but either way if he isn't gone somehow I fear league may be doomed. Most of my friends have started ignoring all teamates on match start just to avoid tribunal bans from getting incited by trolls.

It sucks we have to play in fear because of lytes iron fist hovering above us.

KineticSkink

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallow My Gravy View Post
I wish Lyte would resign =( or get fired but either way if he isn't gone somehow I fear league may be doomed. Most of my friends have started ignoring all teamates on match start just to avoid tribunal bans from getting incited by trolls.

It sucks we have to play in fear because of lytes iron fist hovering above us.
Trolls afraid to troll. Doesn't this mean it is working?

Cryswar

11-18-2012

Mostly because there's literally no point in Riot staff taking time to respond to all you banned folks when you just regurgitate the same few stupid, already-factually-debunked arguments over and over while certain you AND YOU ALONE see the flaws in the system. The worst part is that you people delude yourself into thinking that you're a majority, or anything other than an extremely obnoxious vocal minority circlejerking about Riot's "unfair" treatment of you.

No sympathy.

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I'm not sure what Lyte's role in this is, and I would watch what you say... he may permaban you, but I know that after my ban I don't even type anymore. At least I try not too. I got banned once for over-reporting I guess (sounds dumb to me... not my fault people don't get banned for things other than offensive language and actually admitting to feeding. Tribunal can't see that a player just likes to turret dive and thinks that 10/10 isnt intentionally feeding enough). But even still I will get incited by someone who refuses to easy up on me. Just last game some singed was harassing me and it took everything I had not to tell him to "**** off".
Tribunal is definitely broken... bans are just stupid.

78% of players banned in the tribunal rip all the keys off their key board but QWERFG...

Caristinn

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryswar View Post
Mostly because there's literally no point in Riot staff taking time to respond to all you banned folks when you just regurgitate the same few stupid, already-factually-debunked arguments over and over while certain you AND YOU ALONE see the flaws in the system. The worst part is that you people delude yourself into thinking that you're a majority, or anything other than an extremely obnoxious vocal minority circlejerking about Riot's "unfair" treatment of you.

No sympathy.
This is the most egregious appeal to authority I've ever seen that it looks like something out of a League of Legends themed /r/circlejerk.

Defend the feeeeeeeeeeemale CM at all cost.

Quote:
78% of players banned in the tribunal rip all the keys off their key board but QWERFG...
Respond with rage to flames = Ban
Respond with rage to silence = Intentionally feeding, trolling, or refusal to communicate
Respond to rage with apathetic with phrases like "it's just a game" = Intentionally feeding.

At least Riot is semi aware that Tribunal isn't flawless because they haven't implemented IP bans. Not like they do anything in the age of dynamic IPs and proxies anyhow.

KineticSkink

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazzedTroll View Post
Source?

Sorator

11-18-2012

*looks at forum*

*sees 3 Riot responses on front page*

Yeah, I'm honestly not gonna be upset if that's as good as Riot cares to do on the weekend. Especially since most of the folks who post here were legitimately banned, and it'd be a waste of Rioters' time to respond to each of them.

Caristinn

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorator View Post
*looks at forum*

*sees 3 Riot responses on front page*

Yeah, I'm honestly not gonna be upset if that's as good as Riot cares to do on the weekend. Especially since most of the folks who post here were legitimately banned, and it'd be a waste of Rioters' time to respond to each of them.
Yeah, like the thread about a guy getting banned for emoting.

The thread that was posted a long time ago.

With no response.

You're cute.

Pax Britannica

11-18-2012

Considering you are taking the time to insult everyone who offers an alternative view point to yours: why should a red take time out of their day to respond to you in a well said manner, just like these other people have, just so you can disagree and launch another round of insults?

You really need to take a step back and gain some perspective from this situation: you are 3 of the posts on an 8 post thread and 4 of the other posts hold opposite opinions from you. Take it for what its worth and either live with mods not responding as quickly as you would like or stop coming to the forums/playing the game as you are clearly not going to be happy until everything is done to your preferences.