You win, Riot. I will no longer play Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraGunner

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post
1500 ELO is top 50%, not top 50. I do not recognize your name, either, so I doubt you're in the top 100 or so right now.

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/21752065/CraGunner

And if you're QQ'ing, it sounds like you're the one who needs to get over it. :c Just saying.

Says the guy that plays Darius or Yorrick every game. Funny how those statistics cut both ways, Darius fanboi.

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/19232846/Elalya

Edit: Oh, and I never claimed to be in the top 100 right now. I was talking back a year or so ago when you could see hidden elo. I had a kid in April, haven't played nearly as much since then. Get over yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Yeah, but why are you lying about being top 50?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buddha Belly

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraGunner View Post
had a kid in April, haven't played nearly as much since then. Get over yourself.
Just saying, excuses like this smack of lonely single shut in.

If you actually did procreate I feel sorry for the child if you are spending this kind of effort on some random crappy QQ thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraGunner

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Belly View Post
Just saying, excuses like this smack of lonely single shut in.

If you actually did procreate I feel sorry for the child if you are spending this kind of effort on some random crappy QQ thread.
You're totally right. I made up having a kid just so some troll named Buddha Belly that I've never met before, won't ever meet, and won't ever give another second's notice too would think I was awesome. Way to contribute constructively to the conversation pal.

I could give a flying rip what any idiot troll thinks about me or my credentials. Darius es OP. If you're claiming he doesn't need a nerf you're either 1- A big fanboi that can only win with Darius, or 2- A low self-esteem troll that comes to the forums trying to impress people with you're leet skills and knowledge, when unfortunately no one really cares about you. Either way, you're both pathetic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

11-18-2012

If you didn't come to the forums to have a reasonable discussion about why Darius (in your opinion) is out of control, what are you here for? Because right now it looks like you're here to just throw a tantrum.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraGunner

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
If you didn't come to the forums to have a reasonable discussion about why Darius (in your opinion) is out of control, what are you here for? Because right now it looks like you're here to just throw a tantrum.
Of course I'm here to throw a tantrum. I said as much in the original post. It's a QQ post. I don't like Darius. He's toxic, and about 50% of the posters here agree with me. And I think everyone knows what's wrong with Darius. A repeatable true damage dunk? It's just silly.

And on a side note, you should try a QQ thread sometime yourself. It's cathartic!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperQuackDuck

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraGunner View Post
unfortunately no one really cares about you.Either way, you're pathetic.
Fixed and qft.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraGunner View Post
Of course I'm here to throw a tantrum. I said as much in the original post. It's a QQ post. I don't like Darius. He's toxic, and about 50% of the posters here agree with me. And I think everyone knows what's wrong with Darius. A repeatable true damage dunk? It's just silly.

And on a side note, you should try a QQ thread sometime yourself. It's cathartic!
In which case don't let the door hit you on the way out.