A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
Ben notices he is getting nervous.
"No nothing really just same old same old"
I see, thats... Good... Wiz looks around, there was no one left. The strange "Cat" creature had left, and Yoshi also went home. Wiz looks into Benji's eyes darkly, sending pulses of electricity into Yoshi through his claw.

Perhaps we could... Spend some time together... No...? The electricity Wiz sends should be enough to make any normal human or yordle cry out from pain, though Wiz already controlled it so that it wouldn't cause any real harm, just... Agitating Benji...

benjimenfire

11-15-2012

((fail I am ben not yoshi))
Ben felt the shock it did bug him.
"Let's cut the ****. I know you wiz. What do you want to know?"

benjimenfire

11-16-2012

((bump))

benjimenfire

11-17-2012

((bump wiz where are you???))

Emperor Titus

11-18-2012

Admiral Nelson, covered in a towel to avoid embarassment from his French Maid Nidalee costume, dressed up in secret back to his military clothes. The navy wanted to test out a new class of ship that can set fire to other ships. Nelson, with the new mission to sink outlying foreign ships, starts out, however by himself to sea. The bomb ketch would sink ships with quick and deadly efficiency.

Ask the Tempest

11-18-2012

A large dark mass can be seen under one of the ships, if the have had eye.

((SHARK FACE B*TCHES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TjBjIGM6xQ WE ARE MAKING THIS HAPPEN!))
((This one if you only want shark face: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHKTP9h5QJ0 ))

Emperor Titus

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
A large dark mass can be seen under one of the ships, if the have had eye.

((SHARK FACE B*TCHES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TjBjIGM6xQ WE ARE MAKING THIS HAPPEN!))
((This one if you only want shark face: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHKTP9h5QJ0 ))

Nelson continued off the coast. He is well far away to see and he sees a pirate ship from a distance. With no crew and only a small bomb ketch, he has to work alone. So he arms one of the mortars and fire. Then he records the results. The pirate ship immediately reacts but the ship is on fire due to the mortar impact. Both the pirate ship and Nelson don't know what's coming to them.

Ask the Tempest

11-18-2012

((Actualy, I have a new idea. Is Nelson good with explosives?))
A large, metal, dragon, with a shartks face jumps out of the water and lands on the ship.

Emperor Titus

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Actualy, I have a new idea. Is Nelson good with explosives?))
A large, metal, dragon, with a shartks face jumps out of the water and lands on the ship.
((He is able to improvise quickly in dangerous situations. So...he can be adept to explosives.))

Nelson immediately aims the mortar at the shark. Meanwhile, the pirate ship turns broadside and immediately fires. This is not a military exercise, he says in his mind as he continues to calibrate the mortar.

Ask the Tempest

11-18-2012

Shark-Face breaks the mortar with is fists of DEATH. Elic then steps out and quickly stabs Nelson before grabing him.
Where is Yoshi.
((Ya see, Elic is a spin off of Spades Slick, from the mid-night crew. I feel like I should have every single one of the crew. How stpid and gulible is Nelson?))