Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

11-18-2012

"Hm... Okay then..." He reaches into his coat and pulls out some crackers. "Here have a biscuit."

Ask The Ebil

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Hm... Okay then..." He reaches into his coat and pulls out some crackers. "Here have a biscuit."

Veigar questions how Tentorer pulls out crackers and says their biscuits

Arrrr Hey Duncan I Got Treats!

Duncan comes out from no where and eats the "biscuits"

Tentorer

11-18-2012

Surprised by Duncan, Rothus pulls another cracker pack from his coat. "They're actually for you ya know. Anyway as the 'most powerful mage' how does it feel to be controlled by summoners?"

Ask The Ebil

11-18-2012

Quote:
Surprised by Duncan, Rothus pulls another cracker pack from his coat. "They're actually for you ya know. Anyway as the 'most powerful mage' how does it feel to be controlled by summoners?"

Veigar obtains the cracker Rothus pulls out and consumes it. At the same time opens with a rant with spit and cracker pieces come out of his mouth

Do You Know! How It Feel When You Barely Have Control Of Your Own Body And Have Limitations Placed On It! Having Some Half Wit Summoner Yelling Out Commands For Me To Attack Or Retreat! Most Of The Time They Rage Blaming Me For Their Failures To Control Me The Most Powerful Mage As Its Their Inability To Control Me Not Me. Don't Get Me Started With The Summoners Playing Dress Up On Me As If I'm A Doll I Dress The Way I Want! I Even Question Why I Join This Ordeal In The First Place The Protection And The Free Health Care Is Nice, But They Always Call On Me When I'm In Important Business!!!!!!!

Veigar ends his rant venting his rage about the summoners and feeling more relaxed doing so.

Tentorer

11-18-2012

"Well yeah, on the fields your strong but, as I've seen first hand, you're much more powerful out here."

Ask The Ebil

11-18-2012

Quote:
"Well yeah, on the fields your strong but, as I've seen first hand, you're much more powerful out here."
Right... Now What Is Your Business Here Anyways...I Normally Dislike Visitors To My Evil Lair.

Tentorer

11-18-2012

"What? I can't hang around the 'most powerful Yordle' for a bit?"

Ask The Ebil

11-18-2012

Quote:
"What? I can't hang around the 'most powerful Yordle' for a bit?"
The Last Time I "Hanged" Out With Other People They Along With Me Were Caught In A Illegal Trading Ring And Were Sent To Noxus Prison From There Fore I Don't Like Hanging Out With Anybody The Only Reason Your Here Is Because You Got Questions.

Tentorer

11-18-2012

"Okay.... You hit second base with Lulu?"

Ask The Ebil

11-18-2012

Quote:
"Okay.... You hit second base with Lulu?"
Tis We Were Never In A Relation, Yet We Made Of A More Neutral Pact Between Ourselfs In Which We Are More Then Mere Friends. Tis I Have Heard Rumored She Is After Another Individual Which Is Not I.