Zed is probably the worst champion ever released.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gankez

11-18-2012

guys zed just requires a high level of skill.. it has nothing to do with his skills being complete **** when compared to other champs with similar skills.. also that ult.. really? who thought itd be a good idea to backload an assassins dmg.. lets say that by some miracle im able to actually assassinate an enemy in a team fight.. it takes 3 seconds to actually kill the guy.. thats 3 secs where the guy is still fighting.. if im ganking ya well you have 3 secs to kill my squishy ass.. hell all ya gotta do if you're the enemy carry is wait for zed to ult you then flash away lol... well u just did an amazing... (total ad) worth of damage =) gj... btw enjoy being in the center of the fight

ill be putting this guy on the shelf until they fix him.. complete trash of a champ

Alithalor

11-18-2012

Riven UP
Ori UP
Lee UP
Jayce is nothing special
Viktor UP
Trundle UP

Those are just some of the posts you will find a few days after those Champion releases. Zed isn't as weak as people think. You just need to learn how to play him. He could use some QoL tweaks but honestly, he's a pretty sick AD Caster. Granted Lee's damage was Buffed after release but a lot of those Buffs were also QoL tweaks. I really want to see how different his stats are from release now.

RadiantPyrophore

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusGraves View Post
i see no reason to play zed over akali in terms of wanting to play an energy assassin. her damage is more consistent, less work and she just snowballs better
I get the impression Zed will be better vs better players, you know, the kind who ward Akali to death. He has untargetability on his ult for epic clutches and he has retarded long range on his harass too tbh if you know what you are doing.

That being said, I'm pretty sure his W will see a CD reduction to something like 10 seconds at max level with no CDR. He might also get a buff to the range he can swap with his living shadow from.

Myrmidont

11-18-2012

release skarner or release yorick have him beat, HARD

people say release yorick wasn't bad and are liars being hipsters

RadiantPyrophore

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankez View Post
guys zed just requires a high level of skill.. it has nothing to do with his skills being complete **** when compared to other champs with similar skills.. also that ult.. really? who thought itd be a good idea to backload an assassins dmg.. lets say that by some miracle im able to actually assassinate an enemy in a team fight.. it takes 3 seconds to actually kill the guy.. thats 3 secs where the guy is still fighting.. if im ganking ya well you have 3 secs to kill my squishy ass.. hell all ya gotta do if you're the enemy carry is wait for zed to ult you then flash away lol... well u just did an amazing... (total ad) worth of damage =) gj... btw enjoy being in the center of the fight

ill be putting this guy on the shelf until they fix him.. complete trash of a champ
This is three seconds where you were blinking/dodging the first seconds, bursting, untargetable/blinking the second second, and blinking/dodging the third second. Yes, it's hard to pull off because this champion is surprisingly complex, but I really don't see him doing lo damage. Just build: Flat AD, CDR, Armor Pen, and maybe a frozen mallet and/or some lifesteal to top it off.

RadiantPyrophore

11-18-2012

Basically, Zed is the AD form of LeBlanc. Double blinks that may/may not be used, high burst in reality.

The differences are:

#1: Zed farms like a mofarking boss due to his passive.
#2: Zed has an epic long range harass that actually hits pretty dang hard.
#3: Zed has quite a bit of AoE damage, so he can actually do very well in team fights, he just needs to act like Vayne and join right AFTER the initiation CCs are over.
#4: A hell of a lot less potential CC.

Nea De Penserhir

11-18-2012

Did Zed combo with Death Mark?

If Yes
-Is the target dead? If yes
--He did his job.
-If no
--He didn't combo right, because that !@#% freaking HURTS.

If No
-Did he wtf slow everyone to allow a disengage to better prep? If yes
--GG Akali can't do that.
-If no
--GG It's a bad Zed.

He hasn't even been out a week.

He's an Assassin.

He's an Energy Champion.

That's three huge strikes against anyone playing Zed for playing it effectively. Give it time.

Best Zod NA

11-18-2012

Release Yorick was probably the worst champion ever released.

Skarner was fairly close in that he needed blue and a philo stone and still run out of mana.

Xsistence

11-18-2012

All I can say is when i am playing a ranked game and the other team picks Zed.........I am like......

FK YA WE WON!!!!

lol hate on my sarcasim but I have only seen 1 zed out of like **** loads of matchs and ranked matchs do well.

and he was top laning against another zed..........and by well ... i mean he didnt feed, or be completely worthless , he wasnt a great help, but thats the most i can ask for when some 1 plays that champion.

OT Shadow

11-19-2012

that moment when people say he's under powered and you penta twice in one game with him