So why isnt TSM trying now? Did they give up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NaturalBad

11-18-2012

They aren't trying to qualify for tournaments like iem singapour or iem cologne.

They lose to others na teams in their own tournament

They only stream and never practice.

Well, well...

SR God

11-18-2012

thank god, I hate single top dominating teams, and after them curse, clg, and dig all pretty much are equal. I mean i don't hate them, but the same goes for M5, i like the diversity in top tier teams.

ChaosWookie

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalBad View Post
They aren't trying to qualify for tournaments like iem singapour or iem cologne.

They lose to others na teams in their own tournament

They only stream and never practice.

Well, well...
If I'm not mistaken.. TSM along with a bunch of other NA/EU teams (more commonly seen) got "free passes" through this years tournaments via Season 3.

IE: RIOT want some fresh blood teams to start climbing the ladders.

So I'm not sure how much, if any.. we'll be seeing of TSM.
But I agree.. watching them, Curse, M5 and clg in streams is just painful lately.

They lose to the most trivial of enemy team play.. =/

Adumbrax

11-18-2012

TSM lost their dominance and will probably remain an average team forever.

Argothes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

TSM is just throwing hardcore since they have a guaranteed spot in S3. They'll host tournaments for views to make cash and if they lose, the fans of other teams will watch and follow. Watching TSM win is boring anyway.

Snoozealot

11-18-2012

Also I believe TSM was DDOS'ed during their tournament. They had to forfeit because they could not continue.

It is impossible to stay the top team forever. If you are constantly #1 NA and scrim again NA you don't gain much compared to the teams who scrim Against you.

Anyways I'll watch and support TSM until they finally disband. I have learned a lot from them, mostly Theoddone.

TooBeastIy

11-18-2012

Asians will take over this game

BioGyver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooBeastIy View Post
Asians will take over this game

not will...have

Alphastryke

11-20-2012

They have a free pass this season and are making huge money off streaming. They have likely also realized that denying other teams, especially the asian teams, the ability to scout and scrim you is a huge advantage.

If I was them I would stream like mad, make far more money doing so than I would going to the tournaments and keep all of my practice/research/tactics behind the scenes.

You also have to realize that we are in pre-season and the game is about to undergo massive changes. Right now is a time to kick back and relax, enjoy some games. The meta is about to change so why go hardcore until it does??