To ask why we fight...

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foeheart

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skariy View Post
Link failed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tenrel

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skariy View Post
But WoW's been bad for like 4 years, close to 6 years actually. Been downhill since 2007

Silly casual
pff. you must be one of those late vanilla babies, wow was down hill since the FIRST patch, i remember, i was there, it was so much better before patch one, it was the perfect game then they ruined everything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skariy

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenrel View Post
pff. you must be one of those late vanilla babies, wow was down hill since the FIRST patch, i remember, i was there, it was so much better before patch one, it was the perfect game then they ruined everything.
I have level 60 Naxxramas gear in my bank


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExjK

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
I thought the Panda's were a stupid idea and was awful...but honestly, it isn't that bad.
The expansion is actually really nice to be honest. The landscape and quests are fun, pretty rich in lore.

I don't know, I know it sounds/looks dumb but it wasn't that bad IMO.
And I started during Vanilla so i sorta know what I'm talking about.
It's rich in lore because the Pandaren were a part of Warcraft lore before WoW even launched. I agree though it is fairly well designed all around.

OP don't let any of these vanilla-wow loving baddies get to you, they are just too stubborn to realize that vanilla was trash compared to modern WoW.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skariy

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExjK View Post
It's rich in lore because the Pandaren were a part of Warcraft lore before WoW even launched. I agree though it is fairly well designed all around.

OP don't let any of these vanilla-wow loving baddies get to you, they are just too stubborn to realize that vanilla was trash compared to modern WoW.
Wrong

Pandaren were an April Fool's joke that got shoehorned into the expansion for Warcraft 3, they were never a major part of the "lore"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foeheart

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Bump for random anger at the world.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExjK

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skariy View Post
Wrong

Pandaren were an April Fool's joke that got shoehorned into the expansion for Warcraft 3, they were never a major part of the "lore"
Started as an April Fool's joke, got "shoe-horned" into WC3: Frozen Throne...and that somehow means i'm wrong for saying it was a part of the lore? It may not have been a major part, but it was a part nonetheless (I remember questing for Chen). The point anyone is trying to make when they say Pandaren existed before WoW is that adding Pandaren to WoW isn't as odd as people think...so using it as an excuse to ridicule the game is pathetic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArrowAce

Senior Member

11-18-2012

I only downvoted this cause there was no proper credit for that quote. ;P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skariy

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExjK View Post
Started as an April Fool's joke, got "shoe-horned" into WC3: Frozen Throne...and that somehow means i'm wrong for saying it was a part of the lore? It may not have been a major part, but it was a part nonetheless (I remember questing for Chen). The point anyone is trying to make when they say Pandaren existed before WoW is that adding Pandaren to WoW isn't as odd as people think...so using it as an excuse to ridicule the game is pathetic.
You're obviously a nerd in denial, trying to convince yourself that WoW is perfect

Stay bad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Flandre

Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skariy View Post
You're obviously a nerd in denial, trying to convince yourself that WoW is perfect

Stay bad
WoW is not perfect :/


123