Australian; Looking for S3 Team! 5v5 or 3v3.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InBtweenEyEz

11-18-2012

I'm a 19 year old Australian looking for a serious 5v5 and, or 3v3 team for Season 3 in the League of Legends.
I am seeking a team that is willing to get a decent ELO, to push their way up the ranking system through all the failing and learning that is needed if required to do so.
I am willing to lead, or to follow a leader within the team. I believe I have great map awareness, communication and leadership skills.
I am preferably looking for a team within the standard hours of a AEST +10 time zone, but am very willing to play at other hours depending on how late / early this time is.
My preferred roles in game are Jungler and Top Laner, though I'm quite capable or doing all roles effectively.

My main Jungle champions are: Diana, Shaco, Evelynn, Nocturne and Shyvanna. I am also really enjoying playing as Zed in the jungle, but I couldn't say I'm any good at him yet.
(These champions are my favorite to play but not my only choices and not the only I am willing to play).
My main Top Lane champions are: Jayce, Irellia and Akali.
(Once again, my favorite but not my only choices).

Communication: I prefer to use TeamSpeak 3, but I will use Skype, Ventrilo or Mumble.

If your team requires another position and you wish for me to tell you more about my champions / preferences on that role please ask away.
If you're interested in having me trial for your team, feel free to let me know below or add me in game: InBtweenEyEz

PS: I'm not gonna lie and say I'm the best or even a great player, I believe I am decent and that I have so much more room for improvement. Though I am willing to do so and follow instructions on how to do so.

GreenJ

11-18-2012

You could join my team, we won't be using Skype or any voice communication though.

InBtweenEyEz

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenJ View Post
You could join my team, we won't be using Skype or any voice communication though.
Thanks for the offer, but it's in my belief that for a team to get far they would need some sort of communication.
Thank you though.

Rahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Hey mate,

A friend and I are both also looking for a team, but don't seem to be getting much luck (we play bottom lane - Me AD and he plays Support). We've thought about making our own team but never really get to do it.

If you're interested in making a team (as you noted you are willing to lead perhaps), give me an add and we can talk.

IGN: Rahn

2Pro4Chu

11-19-2012

If InBtween wants to main jungle, I'd be happy to join that team as a solo top, then you'd only need a mid, which I could also do if someone else was better for solo.

Dinste

11-19-2012

I'd mid. Considering it was my main. So I guess we could make a team?

InBtweenEyEz

11-19-2012

Yeah sure thing, I've added all three of you(hopefully I have the right names) we can give it a shot and see how it goes. I'll send you the TS3 info through ingame chat.

InBtweenEyEz

11-20-2012

Bump.

InBtweenEyEz

11-20-2012

Bump