teemo vs jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panwar

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboinker View Post
Idk I feel ap teemo beats jax honestly. As long as he has the shrooms down.
Jax can just not chase Teemo. That's what I meant about Jax making a mistake, If Teemo comes into harass Jax can EQW, if Teemo lives through that and runs away Jax should just let him.

Teemo takes down the big bads by constantly poking with Q and and maybe a couple of AA's and then running away when they try to engage. If they chase, they get mushroomed, if they pull back Teemo comes back for more harassing. They get locked into a position where it's too late to run away, but they can't catch him either.

But Teemo's weakness is champions with excellent gap-closers and large burst, because he can't trade against their burst, and he can't easily evade without being hit. Jax has both an excellent gap closer, and huge burst, plus his E mitigates a portion of Teemo's damage, which kind of makes Teemo's blind against Jax a wash at best.

I'm not going to say that Jax always beats Teemo, but in a 1v1 it's his fight to lose.

However, as I said Teemo is very effective as part of a team in mitigating Jax' dominance in fights. Teemo's blind does lessen Jax' damage, unmolested he will lay a respectable amount of damage into Jax, and if Jax should choose to go after Teemo...Well you should just be very careful about going after Teemo.

RootKilll

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboinker View Post
Idk I feel ap teemo beats jax honestly. As long as he has the shrooms down.
me 2

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Teemo is one of the few counters to Jax, can beat him straight up early mid and late.

Tankmo with on-hit just absolute devastates Jax.

Orphane

11-18-2012

What's up with these retarded necros?

Tempestphile

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
What's up with these retarded necros?
guess they are too upset about not getting a gift from santa this year for being a bad kid

AlmightyJanitor

05-03-2013

Speaking of necros.

Nerdock

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukarhazh View Post
Honestly, I have yet to see what makes Jax OP, and I've been on both sides of it...
I have no need to keep reading this thread.

Also this sentence convinces me that you main Diana.

AK47WOLF

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukarhazh View Post
Then the Jaxes I face must suck miserably, because I don't have much problem against them. And what do you mean, Teemo struggles against ranged carries? Blind, get free hits, kill.

Honestly, I have yet to see what makes Jax OP, and I've been on both sides of it...
Jax is something of an anomaly. He is insanely overpowered if built correctly, but people don't build him correctly. They do silly things like rush Gunblade or never get Trinity Force or Rageblade. They build Sunfire cape and Nashor's Tooth.

FreshZzZ

05-04-2013

i believe teemo or jax could win anytime. It depends on the player. i personally play teemo and beat the jax 4/5 times.

Bob the bomber

11-13-2013

Go Ad not AP,

build lifesteal and you should be able to trade pretty well.

If he waist his stun on minions make him pay dearly.

Always have a mushroom underneith you if you feel like he is going ot engage.

Make him have to engage you under towers and in bad places.

A good AP teemo might kills jax more, but Jax will get the tower before an AP teemo.