Cat food = Chick attention

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

11-17-2012

So my cats started meowing a bit annoyingly and I realized that they're rather hungry.
Like any good Mexicano, I had put off buying Cat Food as long as possible and gave them the last batch of it today, apparently they weren't satisfied and they wanted me to know.

I thought of waiting till tomorrow but that would be kind of a d1ck move to let my cats starve for a night just because I'm lazy, so I opted to go out and buy some cat food.

I walked for a bit and reached a nearby store which was surprisingly full of people, it should be empty at this hour, except for beer runs(NOTE: none of them were purchasing alcohol), among these people there was a group of 3 women, in their early to mid 20s, not particularly attractive but also not unattractive.

Anyway, I picked up a bag of Whiskas(INB4 "WORST PET FOOD EVER") and wandered around to see if any snacks caught my eye, during this time, the girls began to check me out and started to talk amongst themselves about me.

I went out dressed in rags and I haven't shaved in awhile. From what little I overheard, it was "positive" talk. I strongly suspect it was because I was carrying around cat food.

I -would- have talked to them, but one of them was carrying a baby and there was another kid running around that I think was theirs , but was uncertain.

So basically, I believe if chicks see you buy cat food, or probably dog food, that is a big positive... why exactly? I have no idea...
CATS!

Dobagoh

11-17-2012

They were actually wondering how a midget could grow a beard but still be bald

Colonel J

11-17-2012

Carry a tiny dog around and count how many chicks you get.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

I can think of a number of reasons..
Shows sensitivity a softer caring side.
Responsibility.

Well most of what I think stems from them. Takes time to look after a more fragile creature. Good with kids.
This is more relationship stuff.
But the line is very blurred in a woman's mind.

Jesus the Friend

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
They were actually wondering how a midget could grow a beard but still be bald
Big words from an asian guy with a small penal system.
SLAM!

CWUTIDIDDER LAWYAHBOY?

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

They probably figured you for the bad boy type who doesn't give a **** because you buy your cat ****ty food.

Jesus the Friend

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoctane View Post
They probably figured you for the bad boy type who doesn't give a **** because you buy your cat ****ty food.
I loled man

Dobagoh

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Big words from an asian guy with a small penal system.
SLAM!

CWUTIDIDDER LAWYAHBOY?
my "penal system" is bigger than yours, little man.

Jesus the Friend

11-18-2012

Sure thing Asia boy, your penal system couldn't convict a woman on the most penal system day of your life.

SLAM! Get toasted, Yukari.

Dobagoh

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Sure thing Asia boy, your penal system couldn't convict a woman on the most penal system day of your life.

SLAM! Get toasted, Yukari.
I'm convicted plenty of women. They still have the cuff burns to show for it.