Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sick Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I have noticed Some problems, the ally icons are now gone and in my opinion that's global Nerf for supports. I understand that having them on the right hand side of the map wasn't as use-full as they could of been so i'am throwing my opinion out here for your opinions to consider. ally icons should be displayed on top of the mini map so while u are looking at the mini map u can check the health of your allies at a glance and this would allow a nicer way to heal in big team fights.

Cinnamon Tracy

11-18-2012

brb dota2 hud

Felixdetrix

11-18-2012

The new market/shop, is...AMAZING. Everything is cool. The colors are Odd, but it doesn't matter. Overall its a great idea and it's cool. Good Job ''Riot Games Inc.''

SorceForce

11-18-2012

3rd notice
It should be better if HUD elements are not attached to the border of the screens and are not fixed.
They should be floating !!! with possibility of moving/scaling (x,y axis) !!!

Bastardpirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

gotta say, this feels like a straight up rip from dota. why not try to make it look more unique?

Cheshire

11-18-2012

I love what I am see. So when can we expect it to be released?

Amaroq

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfcwelsh View Post
I love what I am see. So when can we expect it to be released?
Soon™

Chaddie

Recruiter

11-18-2012

Love it!!!

TenCodeRiot

11-18-2012

What I would like to see in the future is a way to save your own builds for certain characters under the store so that you don't have to thumb through all other items to get to what your looking for. You can just build your own layout and buy those items with a simple click on the top page. Maybe I'm wrong, I am new to the game, but it seems more streamlined and doesn't seem like it would break the game. Thoughts?

paggy01

11-18-2012

I think you should be able to change what is in the rec build slots to your own build so you don't have to look at the shop (though i do like the changes to the shop very much) you can just click on the items were the rec build would be. you should be able to do that for single champions pregame.