@IronStylus: I am very disappointed in you and the art team.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

11-18-2012
21 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Explosion View Post
Say, Mister Stylus, since you're still around!:

Any tall thin pale female champions with complex normally shaped eyes in the works?

Or a girlfriend for Alistar with a huge rectangular shield!
If I knew anything I'd tell you. Because your name is awesome.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Reasons.
<3 you parrot

Anyways, let me ask a question as I head to bed.
Can we look forward to skins/champions that the Parrot has directly worked on by the end of the year?

Hearing your take on issues and getting posts like this are always amazing, but sometimes you just want to throw money at the monitor because of the parrot seal of approval.

Super Explosion

11-18-2012

Quote:
If I knew anything I'd tell you. Because your name is awesome.
^___________________^

Why thank you!

I ask partially by way of suggestion-- to help target the other metrics of human female attractiveness.

Willowy tall lithe, ethereal face. Galaxy-form style retinas, perhaps.

That sort of thing!

There's also always the tankgirls and chem-chans, the female Vlads.

Or the burly non-human amazons, taurenesque. (Alistar-species.)

Lots of stuff League's target demographic might find interesting!

gypsylord

Champion Designer

11-18-2012
22 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
You fail to realize the size of the the deep hole inside of me that WANTS TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY.
Oh rly?

Teemo needs more skins.

Also...errr nvm. You know.

EDIT:
Reading and absorbing thread. Good conversation folks. Wish I had more to add, but Morello and Stylus have pretty much said everything I wanted to say but better.

Drozzi

11-18-2012

Quote:
Pssst, got some questions for you.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2813997

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Oh rly?

Teemo needs more skins.

Also...errr nvm. You know.
Shish kabob Teemo skin plz

Emailsúpport

11-18-2012

Louise is a dýke

scotth266

11-18-2012

Are you seriously saying that Elise isn't a seductress? Wasn't her whole lore dealie that she seduces a bunch of people into worshiping a spider god (herself) and then eats them?

Not to mention the artistic implications - spiders are hunters that lure prey into traps, and a common way to express that artistically is through sexuality. There's a reason Black Widow in the Marvel universe has big boobs, and it isn't just to push comics (though it probably helps quite a bit).

Mr M0nday

11-18-2012

It hurts me.

It hurts me because I couldn't care less about the size of the boobs of a fish princess game character.

It hurts me because I cant understand how people can be upset by this.

And it hurts me that you guys (reds) are being coerced into believing this is a legitimate problem that deserves your attention.

I would much rather see some viral, shadowy sneak peak of a distant to-be champion, maybe Diana and Leona's father ( GASP !! THE SCANDAL!! {twilightfatherdoitdoitdoit} ) then this garbage.

You make many of us happy doing what you do. Nami looks boss.

Cuddly lncoming

11-18-2012

Quote:
You fail to realize the size of the the deep hole inside of me that WANTS TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY.
Awe.

I'm really surprised as to why people are surprised that a MERMAID has boobs... Am I the only one that has grown up seeing mermaids with or without BRAS with obvious breasts? I did a google search and found exactly what I expected- Females that had human like torsos, which also included boobs... I'm confused.

This coming from someone who also wants a variety. I like the idea of having a uniquely shaped female champion. Heck, even throw in another younger girl character. Sure we have Annie, but another one would be neat.

Someone mentioned Korra as well. I'd love a champion like her! Tomboyish, but still cute looking.

Also, really love the Red responses in this thread. Ya'll are sweet.

P.S. Nami is SO beautiful and her mechanics look awesome! +9000 E-points to whomever designed her. I'm jelly of their talents.