I think Ive lost all my friends because Im finding religion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcookie View Post
Im talking about the Gospels, not the Old Testament.

I agree a lot of death has come in the name of Christianity. I dont know the reasons why that happened, I can only speak of what I understand.
I know why it happened. It happened because there is no god, only men, and men are capable of great evils, the greatest evil being the convincing of others that the commission of evil is good and righteous.

SummerDaze

11-18-2012

Well if they cant accept youve found something that makes you happy in life maybe they werent true friends. And it could be a test on your faith to see where you stand. If it makes you happy and your friends cant stand your happiness maybe theyre not worth it.

Dobagoh

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerDaze View Post
Well if they cant accept youve found something that makes you happy in life maybe they werent true friends. And it could be a test on your faith to see where you stand. If it makes you happy and your friends cant stand your happiness maybe theyre not worth it.
or maybe they are great friends and trying to get him not to fall for the oldest trick in the book.

did that ever occur to you?

badcookie

11-18-2012

Dobagoh are you actually sort of in a round about way defending me?

gankas kon

11-18-2012

Dpbahgoh is a filthy liberal scumbag atheist ass kissing tax spending leech.nhe will never do anything for you bit vote for drugs too be legal and for carpets to be munched by Russia because he is pork with obama appeasing them

CinemaShow74

11-18-2012

Quote:
I'm not judgmental or preachy but my friends all think i am going nuts or something (I'm guessing) because no one is answering my phone calls now.
Do not worry. You are making a personal change in your life and they do not know how to react to it. Give it time. Topics of Religion or Politics make people uneasy, just focus on yourself right now. Asking the forums for help about your religious beliefs is futile. The soil is poisoned here, no plant will grow.

badcookie

11-18-2012

Thanks

Captain Jack32

11-18-2012

As long as you aren't being preachy about it, it's your friend's faults for not wanting to hang out with you, and that sucks bigtime.

badcookie

11-18-2012

I need different friends I guess

living for the individual doesnt appeal to me any longer