Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
I see... That is... Interesting... Sona looks at Draven, starting to have a change of opinion about this man. He used to seem like his brother, simply mad for blood, though from the fact he had said that, and that he decided to visit Sona, he doesn't seem like something similar to Darius. Quite the opposite as a matter of fact...

The art of many things... It is quite true that art can come in many different form... My favorite is, obviously, music... Though I do appreciate the art of what nature shows us... As
for killing... Perhaps I don't appreciate it as much as you would, Draven...
Draven lets out a small laugh.

Yes, I`ll admit that killing is something you have to be raised upon and within the confines of Noxus, it is a perfect breeding ground for natural-born killers. But it also showcases the basic rule of life: survival of the fittest...

Draven`s expression turns serious as he recalls his past.

My brother and I had to fend, fight, steal, kill, hunt and survive on our own for the longest time. When we finally became of age we jumped on the chance to be in the military. For street orphans like us, it was the best way to finally get a meal, a bed and...a career.

Draven lets out another laugh.

Overtime I finally got to see what life was like beyond the streets which allowed me to appreciate the finer things.

Draven smiles. In fact its because of that view that I decided to strive higher.

Crazy Beard Guy

11-18-2012

"Art... is drawing patterns from chaos. There are no limits to the extent of that definition."

Zilean apparently appeared to state that, but he continued.

"Dearest Sona, your sound is unparalleled in all my years. Are there any times in your past that you recall the fondest?"

Ask Her Etwhal

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Let this be a lesson to you, Sona. When Evelynn starts to "play" with you, and you try to "play' back, things will happen that you may or may not have wanted. }}
((lesson...? What are you speaking of...? This is the most interesting thing yet...
Do you not agree...?))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven lets out a small laugh.

Yes, I`ll admit that killing is something you have to be raised upon and within the confines of Noxus, it is a perfect breeding ground for natural-born killers. But it also showcases the basic rule of life: survival of the fittest...

Draven`s expression turns serious as he recalls his past.

My brother and I had to fend, fight, steal, kill, hunt and survive on our own for the longest time. When we finally became of age we jumped on the chance to be in the military. For street orphans like us, it was the best way to finally get a meal, a bed and...a career.

Draven lets out another laugh.

Overtime I finally got to see what life was like beyond the streets which allowed me to appreciate the finer things.

Draven smiles. In fact its because of that view that I decided to strive higher.
I see... There are always things beyond our cage that we put ourselves in, and there are many other things beyond those as well... I feel happy for you, Draven, that you are able to open your mind and look at things in ways other than flesh and blood... The melodies of Sona's Etwhal and Draven's guitar was matching together, their notes dancing along each other, which in ways contradicted to the seriousness of the conversation. Never the less, Sona continued, still remembering the reason that Draven have came. To soothe his soul...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Beard Guy View Post
"Art... is drawing patterns from chaos. There are no limits to the extent of that definition."

Zilean apparently appeared to state that, but he continued.

"Dearest Sona, your sound is unparalleled in all my years. Are there any times in your past that you recall the fondest?"
Ahh, Zilean... It's nice to see you again... The fondest, you say...? Well, there are many moments in history which me and my Etwhal share, playing in many concerts, as well as sharing my melodies with friends... Though perhaps the ones which I cherish the most is when I play with Morde... We played together since the beginning of our band...

Sona sighed, then looks back at Zilean. How... Or do you already know what my question is...? Sona smiled, before continuing.

How have you been...?

Ask Drav

11-18-2012

Quote:

I see... There are always things beyond our cage that we put ourselves in, and there are many other things beyond those as well... I feel happy for you, Draven, that you are able to open your mind and look at things in ways other than flesh and blood... The melodies of Sona's Etwhal and Draven's guitar was matching together, their notes dancing along each other, which in ways contradicted to the seriousness of the conversation. Never the less, Sona continued, still remembering the reason that Draven have came. To soothe his soul...
Draven closed his eyes and allowed his hands to gently strum his bass in tune with Sona`s playing as he began to relax once more.

I am curious though, what drove you to learn how to control your instrument to the point of being able to slice objects with it?

Tentorer

11-18-2012

Quote:
Sona hugged Janetti tighter as she looked at Rothus. She looked at the summoner, and remembered what he usually does as his job. She sighs, and then plays her Etwhal again...

Of course, she is always welcome to stay... Though Rothus, you should be careful also... You seem to be always in trouble... You need to stay safe...
Rothus sighs and looks at his shoes. He looks back up with tears in his eyes. "Th-thank you... You have been so kind. If I survive I will bring something for you. But for now..." He wipes his eyes, and waves goodbye to the women. Realizing what is happening, Janetti jumps at Rothus, but he has already disappeared. She lies crumpled on the floor in a heap of tears.

Unexisted

11-18-2012

sona who is your first kiss?

Ask Her Etwhal

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven closed his eyes and allowed his hands to gently strum his bass in tune with Sona`s playing as he began to relax once more.

I am curious though, what drove you to learn how to control your instrument to the point of being able to slice objects with it?
Sona looked at her instrument, remembering the past times with it... Well... It came naturally... My Etwhal was always with me... There has never been times which I remember it left me... Except once... Though that wasn't real...

I felt... Connected to it... And we obviously were... As I learn't how to play it, all the rest just came naturally... The ability to play melodies that were blessing to the ears... The ability to affect people's heart and souls... The ability to heal... The ability to destroy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus sighs and looks at his shoes. He looks back up with tears in his eyes. "Th-thank you... You have been so kind. If I survive I will bring something for you. But for now..." He wipes his eyes, and waves goodbye to the women. Realizing what is happening, Janetti jumps at Rothus, but he has already disappeared. She lies crumpled on the floor in a heap of tears.
Sona sighs at the little girl, and floats forwards and picks her up, holding Janetti in her arms. Sona sat down, and hugged the girl closely. She didn't know how to comfort her, since her music could not reach her, though Sona drew a picture of a smiling Rothus and Janetti holding hands. Sona smiles, and gives her the picture, as well as other papers and pencils...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
sona who is your first kiss?

Hmm... Sona thinks back all the times men tried to grab her heart, and also remembering she turned them all down, gently of course... She actually never kissed anyone yet, except for when she was still a small girl, and just now.

To men... I don't have one yet... Though to females... Sona giggles, thinking of how to phrase it. Perhaps it would be... My mother...!

Crazy Beard Guy

11-19-2012

Quote:
Ahh, Zilean... It's nice to see you again... The fondest, you say...? Well, there are many moments in history which me and my Etwhal share, playing in many concerts, as well as sharing my melodies with friends... Though perhaps the ones which I cherish the most is when I play with Morde... We played together since the beginning of our band...

Sona sighed, then looks back at Zilean. How... Or do you already know what my question is...? Sona smiled, before continuing.

How have you been...?
Zilean chuckled as he let her finish her question. "I am doing fine, thank you. I have recently begun experimenting with helping other champions... examine their pasts more closely, though it is still risky magic. I merely thought to ask if a certain musical idol had anywhere she wished to go."

Ask Drav

11-19-2012

Quote:
Sona looked at her instrument, remembering the past times with it... Well... It came naturally... My Etwhal was always with me... There has never been times which I remember it left me... Except once... Though that wasn't real...
It seems you were gifted from birth. But I understand your own childhood was not that great either. At least until your tutor had found you. How old were you when it happened?

And...Draven pauses slightly. What was it like to be raised in a home, have a guardian to watch over you?

Suripi Okami

11-19-2012

Ummm......Miss Sona,i find your songs to be as beautiful as you are,but i always wondered somethings......what is your favorite of the four seasons,and do you have a favorite composer?