Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
"You have a point there."

Viktor stares at the executioner as he concentrates on the course of action, the Herald unperturbed by the fists colliding with his desk. It wasn't so fragile that Draven's strength would be capable of breaking it, after all. Finally, the Glorious Executioner seemed to have an idea.

"You've decided upon something. What is it?"
Draven whispers his plan to Viktor and upon finishing smiles deviously before speaking again.

It`s perfect!! Don`t you agree?!

((Its one of those things where were gonna pretend that you understood exactly what I was talking about lol))

Ask the Herald

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven whispers his plan to Viktor and upon finishing smiles deviously before speaking again.

It`s perfect!! Don`t you agree?!

((Its one of those things where were gonna pretend that you understood exactly what I was talking about lol))
Having been informed of the plan, Viktor did nothing more than stare back at Draven for a brief time. He then nodded, as if understanding something.

"That sounds Glorious."

{{ Umm, okay. I'll just play along.

Oh, and are you gonna ask about the Janna thing, or...? }}

Ask Drav

11-18-2012

Quote:
Having been informed of the plan, Viktor did nothing more than stare back at Draven for a brief time. He then nodded, as if understanding something.

"That sounds Glorious."

{{ Umm, okay. I'll just play along.

Oh, and are you gonna ask about the Janna thing, or...? }}
Yes it is. I will need your help with the construction though.

((Wait, was I supposed too? lol))

Ask the Herald

11-18-2012

Quote:
Yes it is. I will need your help with the construction though.

((Wait, was I supposed too? lol))
Viktor nodded.

"Of course. Who else would even consider taking on such a momentous task?'

{{ You don't have to if you don't want to, I was just saying cuz you were one of the ones who was most receptive to the whole thing. }}

AsktheCardmaster

11-18-2012

Viktor,

Ah have recently decided to test what happens when ya' give one certain lighting charged yordle an inhibitor such as alcohol n' see what happens.....would ya' care to watch fer' science’s sake?

-TF

Ask the Herald

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Viktor,

Ah have recently decided to test what happens when ya' give one certain lighting charged yordle an inhibitor such as alcohol n' see what happens.....would ya' care to watch fer' science’s sake?

-TF
Not really.

Ask Drav

11-19-2012

Quote:
Viktor nodded.

"Of course. Who else would even consider taking on such a momentous task?'

{{ You don't have to if you don't want to, I was just saying cuz you were one of the ones who was most receptive to the whole thing. }}
It will be more grand than the baseball stadium that was never used. Draven only wonders if we will need more muscle...

Just then Draven has another idea involving Twisted Fate and Orianna and begins to smile deviously again. Draven decides to change the subject slightly on a whim after gathering his thoughts.

So I`ve recently noticed that you and Morgana seem to be getting chummy. Any thoughts on that?

((maybe Ill ask later, idk, you kinda said your whole piece on it already so I didnt think I should push any further on something that you guys will or wont work on lol. Im not the reds or anything like that after all.))

AsktheCardmaster

11-19-2012

Quote:
Just then Draven has another idea involving Twisted Fate and Orianna and begins to smile deviously again. Draven decides to change the subject slightly on a whim after gathering his thoughts.
((.....Oh dear god no. I don't want anything that appears from the mind of Draven!))

Hammerup

11-19-2012

Herald, I've heard some summoners are trying to bring to the League another version of you, which they call "Dark Harvester Viktor". What do you think it is?

Ask the Herald

11-19-2012

Quote:
It will be more grand than the baseball stadium that was never used. Draven only wonders if we will need more muscle...

So I`ve recently noticed that you and Morgana seem to be getting chummy. Any thoughts on that?

((maybe Ill ask later, idk, you kinda said your whole piece on it already so I didnt think I should push any further on something that you guys will or wont work on lol. Im not the reds or anything like that after all.))
Viktor simply nodded again in affirmation at Draven's reply. But then when he inquired about Morgana, the Herald stared down at the desk for a moment in consideration.

"Morgana shares the same distinction to me as you do. That is to say, I consider her very nearly a friend. I say 'nearly' because I've never had the luxury of friends, and never had a need for them. At any rate. The angel is.....beautiful, as well as intriguing and pleasant to be around. She doesn't reject the idea behind the Glorious Evolution and didn't outright oust me as a madman or a coward. I truly appreciate this acceptance. It means that my efforts are not in vain."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerup View Post
Herald, I've heard some summoners are trying to bring to the League another version of you, which they call "Dark Harvester Viktor". What do you think it is?
I am not at liberty to discuss this iteration of myself, as per the League's conditions. However, I am at least able to state the following: He will be a glorious addition to the Fields of Justice.