Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaveyBinkers

11-15-2012

Wow, over 600 downvotes and pages of complaints and not a word from a red.

They just told you, "if you don't like the price, don't buy it."

Riot is getting greedy and it probably won't stop until they start losing customers to Dota 2.

HixiStix

11-15-2012

Does Darius really deserve a skin so quick?

SholariFenway

11-15-2012

Terrible Skin, why not just make a nice legendary skin instead of a half legendary with some incomplete animations, such as the speed boost, also pix look's terrible with the huge jaw, and the poly morph looks weird too, lately the new skins being launched as well as the new champions have been of very poor design, it seems like they were made from the same person, an animator that can't seem to change the style, the champions i talk about are: Kha Zix, Rengar, Diana, Elise, Zed, Zyra and so on, this will be riot's downfall

Abrax

11-15-2012

el skin de darius esta muy malo prefiero el tradicional. o el LORD a lo sumo... y el de lulu ta bastante bueno

nooowayy

11-16-2012

Bioforge darius looks amazing! Great jobs on these skins riot! Keep up the awesome work.

CatzCatzLOL

11-16-2012

kittehs beat distorted floating plastic hippos any day.

sry riot, not spending ten bucks on regular lulu. wicked lulu ftw!

Bhargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyBinkers View Post

Riot is getting greedy and it probably won't stop until they start losing customers to Dota 2.
Worse then that, they knew the price shouldn't have been 1350, so before anyone even responded they had another red try to explain away the increased cost.

Katerynka

11-17-2012

I have to really agree with the comments about this skin. I purchased it since I play her a lot and had a gift of rp to me, but I keep looking at it and thinking it is simply a waste... and thus am contimplating refunding her.

The Dragon is nice, but the skin on lulu is just not worth the amount of rp -.- The ult seriously needed something done with the animation to justify the cost. It would have been nice to have an effect in there that made the increased cost worth while beyond the dragon.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katerynka View Post
I have to really agree with the comments about this skin. I purchased it since I play her a lot and had a gift of rp to me, but I keep looking at it and thinking it is simply a waste... and thus am contimplating refunding her.

The Dragon is nice, but the skin on lulu is just not worth the amount of rp -.- The ult seriously needed something done with the animation to justify the cost. It would have been nice to have an effect in there that made the increased cost worth while beyond the dragon.
you prob should refund.

hartar

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyBinkers View Post

I blame Hippalus