Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

Evelynn leans on her hand and gazes longingly at her hostess. After several minutes of tense silence, Evelynn sighs loudly. "Do you wish me to leave, Morg?"

Dear Morgana

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor tilts his head to one side, somewhat puzzled.

"Are you feeling alright, Morgana? You seem to be rather....distant. Do you wish me to leave?"
"...I don't know. Just give me a moment, please..."

Morgana stands and says nothing.

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

Evelynn nods and remains seated, watching Morgana pace with interest.

Dear Morgana

11-17-2012

((That was directed at Viktor))

Morgana shakes her head.

"No, not yet. I can't imagine why, though, considering how much you've been flirting with me, annoyingly so."

Her tone is more curious that hurtful.

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((That was directed at Viktor))

Morgana shakes her head.

"No, not yet. I can't imagine why, though, considering how much you've been flirting with me, annoyingly so."

Her tone is more curious that hurtful.
((Ah, my bad.))

"Well, you're fun, intelligent, gorgeous, a great cook, an enjoyable date..." Evelynn was counting off Morgana's positive traits on her fingers. "I know you're not into me... or women... but that doesn't mean I don't think you should be appreciated for all that you do. I just... don't really know any other way to go about it."

Ask the Herald

11-17-2012

Quote:
"...I don't know. Just give me a moment, please..."

Morgana stands and says nothing.
"Very well."

Viktor also stands and says nothing. In the ensuing silence a gentle humming could be heard from within the augmented Zaunite, as his shoulder-arm bobs up and down in what could only be assumed to be its stand by mode.

Dear Morgana

11-17-2012

Morgana turns, looking slightly less apprehensive as she nods.

"You-You flirt because you must? Interesting...I...never really thought of it that way..."

She tightens the grip around her elbows, securing her crossed arms as she stares into space.

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

Quote:
Morgana turns, looking slightly less apprehensive as she nods.

"You-You flirt because you must? Interesting...I...never really thought of it that way..."

She tightens the grip around her elbows, securing her crossed arms as she stares into space.
"Well, 'must' seems a bit mandatory. I don't flirt with everyone... a lot... but not everyone. You're a closer friend than most so I suppose you get the brunt of it." Evelynn looks a bit sheepish. "Sorry about that. Guess I never thought about how thick I lay it on."

She returns the room to silence, seeing Morgana looking contemplative.

Dear Morgana

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Well, 'must' seems a bit mandatory. I don't flirt with everyone... a lot... but not everyone. You're a closer friend than most so I suppose you get the brunt of it." Evelynn looks a bit sheepish. "Sorry about that. Guess I never thought about how thick I lay it on."

She returns the room to silence, seeing Morgana looking contemplative.
Morgana shakes her head, mumbling.

"...You seem to go beyond flirting constantly. What about when you locked me against you when I hugged you several weeks ago? I accidentally swallowed some of your lipstick..."

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

Evelynn looks around in apprehension before sighing. The exits were too far away.

"Okay so I'm touchy-feely too. I know you hate it and I do it anyway." Evelynn throws up her arms in frustration. "A dozen, dozen people have told me about it over the years, some going as far as saying I'm addicted to ***. I'm... trying to refrain."