Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

11-17-2012

((You want this bad, huh? XD ))

Dear Morgana

11-17-2012

((I just figured that's what you would do.

I kind of had a change of heart...looking back at Morgana, while I don't think she would be only into women, I think she might have the capacity to feel for one eventually.

Take that however you want. I'm just making her more...open-minded because it seems more in line of what she might do.))

Ask the Herald

11-17-2012

{{ It's always lesbians.

*Sigh* }}

Dear Morgana

11-17-2012

((I WANT TO EMPHASIZE THAT I DON'T INTEND MORGANA TO BE WITH EVELYNN.

I agree with you, and I'm not pushing for Morgana to have a romance with Evelynn.

Honestly, she'd probably want to be in Viktor's...pants..by now, considering how well you two get along.))

st0pb0t

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana turns and sees Evelynn, wearing nothing but a towel.

"Yes Ev-"

She notices Evelynn's lack of clothing, starts, and quickly turns away.

"...Right. Your clothes should be in the bathroom. I cleaned them. Now please, let me clean these dishes witho-"

She squeals and turns, hands on her aproned hips as she glares at her slightly-more-purple friend, heedless of the latter's covered nakedness.

"Evelynn, did you just squeeze my backside?!"

Morgana's eyebrows furrow in inquiring anger.
"Maybe~" Evelynn chirped and went to collect her garments. She wasn't sure why she was being flirtatious with a woman that had made her intentions very clear on numerous occasions before, but today felt like a good day...

((Last time I tried to post in one of Viktor's threads, he said "goddamn it Evelynn" and nothing else. :P ))

Ask the Herald

11-17-2012

{{ @Morgana
Viktor is a man with special needs. Do you really think Morgana could satisfy them? Or vice-versa?

@Evelynn
Eve suddenly appeared while Viktor was in the middle of working! Did you really expect him to drop everything he was doing to acknowledge her when she seemed to only want to pester him? }}

Dear Morgana

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ @Morgana
Viktor is a man with special needs. Do you really think Morgana could satisfy them? Or vice-versa?

@Evelynn
Eve suddenly appeared while Viktor was in the middle of working! Did you really expect him to drop everything he was doing to acknowledge her when she seemed to only want to pester him? }}
((Honestly? I don't know if Morgana and Viktor could ever happen, but the answer to both those questions is yes.))

Morgana frowns, the chef's hat on her head tilting slightly with her eyebrow. She crosses her arms under her chest.

"...Hmph."

Turning, she finishes up her washing and cleans her hands, removing her Sinful Succulence apron to reveal her standard (skimpy) clothing underneath. She leans against the counter and waits for Evelynn to return.

st0pb0t

11-17-2012

Evelynn returns a short time later wearing her equally skimpy standard affair. She smiles at Morgana and sits on her sofa, crossing her legs and patting the spot on her left.

Dear Morgana

11-17-2012

Morgana winces.

"Sorry, Viktor. I didn't mean...Nevermind."

--------------------------------------------------------

Morgana rolls her eyes and sits next to Evelynn. She makes a good show and scooting away from Evelynn as she crosses her legs and sighs, looking away.

Ask the Herald

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana winces.

"Sorry, Viktor. I didn't mean...Nevermind."
Viktor tilts his head to one side, somewhat puzzled.

"Are you feeling alright, Morgana? You seem to be rather....distant. Do you wish me to leave?"