New assasins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlychuck View Post
The same items do appear on a clone shaco as on a normal shaco, the only things that don't show up one your clone that apply to normal shaco are debuffs which were on you prior to using your ult. As well as the cross hairs placed on a target if you ping them with G.

Though if you play your clone as if it were the real shaco using no skills it's almost impossible to tell them appart, and riot has done a fairly decent job of not giving any major distinctions between the real and fake shaco.

Though if they aoe you and your clone, it's obvious who is the real one, based off of who takes the least damage.
None of these deductions stops the butthurt a good shaco is about to give you if he's blowing his ult

xAluxardx

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I saw a homicidal clown today. He split into two homicidal clowns but being a total genious I knew which one was real... strangely this didnt solve my homicidal clown problem.

The clone isn't there to keep you alive, be creative and work fast.

rengar is not an assassin

because warwick isnt countered by armor or Oracles. You can ward all you want but let your punk **** drop to 50% and see if that tower stops him.

zed is useless against towers, zed cant set traps or hard cc anyone, zed can't use stealth or instant blinks. Zeds clone can't deal true damage.

nor can you benefit fully from items that give mana and your manabar says way too much about what youre about to do.

false, only a few have been assassins

nor the specialization that they have

stfu, if you wanted an opinion you'd be agreeing with me on how amazing ahri is

they dont do it all in one place but read the interviews when a champ is released

One of your responses was "stfu." Do you expect me to read the rest?

xAluxardx

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
calling it a theory is arrogant of you. That was a complaint. shaco's clone is many times better than zed's but is much clunkier with a long cooldown
Arguing about whether its a compaint or a theory doesnt prove or disprove anything either.

xAluxardx

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlychuck View Post
The same items do appear on a clone shaco as on a normal shaco, the only things that don't show up one your clone that apply to normal shaco are debuffs which were on you prior to using your ult. As well as the cross hairs placed on a target if you ping them with G.

Though if you play your clone as if it were the real shaco using no skills it's almost impossible to tell them appart, and riot has done a fairly decent job of not giving any major distinctions between the real and fake shaco.

Though if they aoe you and your clone, it's obvious who is the real one, based off of who takes the least damage.

Well put. HOwever look at all you admitted in this. All I have to do is ping shaco before he ults and I can ignore the other. Or if Shaco has a buff then you can tell which is which. I cant shiv while I have my clone out without giving away which is real. ( my addition) Hes been out for too long to have these issues fall to the way side

Lil122j

11-17-2012

Complaining about Zed compared to Shaco...
Are champions not allowed to excel at different aspects while being weaker in others?
Zed and Shaco are two different champs.
Zed's Shadows are NOT clones. They are immobile wards that cannot be damaged and mimic his abilities (but not autoattacks). Shaco is the opposite in which his clone is mobile, able to be damaged (dealing damage upon death) and is unable to mimic skills (but does mimic autoattacks). Shaco's clone is based much more on deception where as Zed's shadows are based more on increasing damage, applying slow, and juking.
Shaco is the king of ganking, something Zed can never compete with.
Zed is a flippin' ninja, something Shaco doesn't want to compete with.

Warwick -> Rengar...
Can Rengar suppress his target for a frustratingly long duration while getting several auto attacks on them? No, this is because Rengar and Warwick are different champs who are meant for different situations/uses.
Warwick has an ability that may be on from the second it reachest level 1 to end game that makes him arguably one of the best chasers in game. Rengar can only do this for a short duration by using his Ult. Yes, he may get stealth and a gap closer, but his MS increase is smaller and it lasts only a short duration.

xAluxardx

11-17-2012

I never said that Zed had clones. He does have a illusions to trade with though. The comparisons really werent Zed v Shaco , ww v Rengar, AS MUCH as it was old champs v new champs and flaws that Shaco (one of my fav champs to play) still has despite the amount of time hes been out.

"Can Rengar suppress his target for a frustratingly long duration while getting several auto attacks on them?"

No he cant, he just does excessive amounts of damage and if he doesnt kill them just disappears and can reengage... or just walkaway. I think that trumps a stun imo.

"Warwick has an ability that may be on from the second it reachest level 1 to end game that makes him arguably one of the best chasers in game"

I dont really agree with this. But I understand how you would think that. Imo i think the best chasers are champs with the ability to jump terrain. But even it was true, most of the time in my games cross map chases really arent a good idea and being able to front load a bunch of dmg... then heal yourself for a massive amount is better. Thats just my opinion though.

I really cannot believe that I am having to debate the viability of Rengar and WW .

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAluxardx View Post
Considering "the rest" was not long at all, that means you either skimmed initially and didn't plan to read in the first place, or you read most of it and then stubbornly stopped at the last 2 lines.

And you just *****ed about being told to shut the **** up on an internet forum. Boo hoo, be glad the person replying to you wasn't Giltia Zero, or someone else who would actually make you feel bad for anything you say that could possibly be regarded as stupid in any way, shape or form.

xAluxardx

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Considering "the rest" was not long at all, that means you either skimmed initially and didn't plan to read in the first place, or you read most of it and then stubbornly stopped at the last 2 lines.

And you just *****ed about being told to shut the **** up on an internet forum. Boo hoo, be glad the person replying to you wasn't Giltia Zero, or someone else who would actually make you feel bad for anything you say that could possibly be regarded as stupid in any way, shape or form.
LOL God forbid. omg is anyone else reading this?

DarksideEric

11-18-2012

Quote:
I never said that Zed had clones. He does have a illusions to trade with though..
Except, again, Zed's Shadow works nothing like Shaco's Clone.

It's not used in the same way.
It doesn't have the same mechanics.

It works nothing like Shaco's Clone. Shaco's Clone is an illusion, Zed's Shadow is a blink tool.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-18-2012

Quote:
yes, I do. And you will ****ing like it.