Favorite Final Fantasy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ibane

11-17-2012

Tactics and Seven. Tactics is pretty mature for a FF game, you don't save the world with LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP. Seven's the same and that's why i like them.

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Tactics is by far my favorite.

Eleven13

11-17-2012

My favorite was 8 for sure. I loved the GFs and how you could free travel and all the mini games, etc.

Colonel J

11-17-2012

I was going to say X...

Until I started playing XIII-2.

Makishima

11-17-2012

easy 9 10 and tactics

MoogIe

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deedsie View Post
I feel like XI is calling me back.
I know that feel, bro. I played XI for 8 years, stopped when the level cap was 85 at the time.

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikitty View Post
I know that feel, bro. I played XI for 8 years, stopped when the level cap was 85 at the time.
I played XI for a little bit, and really enjoyed it, but all my friends at the time were playing WoW, so I ended up picking that up as my MMO.

When XIV came out, I preordered the special edition, anticipating a modernized XI. Oh, how very disappointed I was...

Sidtz

11-17-2012

x-2 international (not the normal x-2, it would be like 4th on my list.)

normal x-2 is already a half decent game but the international version adds a whole lot more content to the game, with dress spheres, ability to have fiends in your party, and fight in a arena type thing like they had in 10, but without having to do the tedious capture EVERYTHING that you had to do in 10. almost every fiend has its own little story as well and a cut scene to go with it when you decide to release it after leveling it some.

did i mention it also has another game which follows up on the events sometime after x-2?

Doctor Swole

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
I was going to say X...

Until I started playing XIII-2.
we don't talk about XIII-2 around these parts

my personal favourites would have to be 7 or 8

1-6 were not very character/story driven. at least compared to later FF's. 10+ is far too story driven and exceedingly linear.

So really it boils down to 7 8 or 9 for me. I didn't like the art style of 9 nor the main characters. Zidane seems like the comic relief character and not the main character. i hated the lack of customization in the battle system. it seems like one of those games where you just kept training if a boss was too strong. it didn't reward playing smart as much as it did butting heads with the enemy until you were strong enough to butt heads with an even stronger enemy.

I liked the story and the feel of FF8. I liked the feel of being a mercenary who wasn't out there to save the world but because he had a job to do. I liked squalls character since at the time i could relate to him and was really similar to him. Plus the art style was fantastic while not having the characters look like complete phags (tidus, vaan)

It's either 8 or 7. I switch between them a lot. On the one hand I love FF8's first disc on the other hand midgar is hands down one of the most badass beginnings to a game ever. hands down.

MrGiraffeington

11-18-2012

12. Amazing new combat system, great story that wasn't some sappy romance ****, an open world, great side quests. I played that game 3 times each time getting my characters to 50. I wish they would release an HD version for the PS3. It would be so much better than the 13 **** that has been being released.