Darius, viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior0

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex441 View Post
You must be new here...
Yea he's a common sight, most of the time playing the roll of superior nerd who rages very passive aggressively and tries to be very intelligent when trolling. There's nothing you can do about him but ignore him and realize he's not worth baiting into a conversation.

I'm already dreading the response were bound to get from him, he's the type of person who's maturity level won't allow him to let remarks like this go without a really long explanation of why he's superior or a really short response he thinks is clever.

Good luck out there!
Says the person who smurf upvotes themselves to feel good....
And no, I do not believe you got 10 upvotes in a few minutes in a forum where there are about 5 different people who actually read it.
And "Junior Members" don't really have much room to say "You must be new here." You yourself are new here, and have a past history of being rude on this forum, specifically to Panzerfaust, so I consider your opinions on him about as insightful as the opinions of Tybalt Capulet on Romeo Montague.

chaser676

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex441 View Post
You must be new here...
Yea he's a common sight, most of the time playing the roll of superior nerd who rages very passive aggressively and tries to be very intelligent when trolling. There's nothing you can do about him but ignore him and realize he's not worth baiting into a conversation.

I'm already dreading the response were bound to get from him, he's the type of person who's maturity level won't allow him to let remarks like this go without a really long explanation of why he's superior or a really short response he thinks is clever.

Good luck out there!
Oh look, an upvote smurf. Aren't you cute

Iscarabaid

11-17-2012

lol look at all the nerds rage when their boyfriend has been attacked

mambawarrior0

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iscarabaid View Post
lol look at all the nerds rage when their boyfriend has been attacked
lol look at all the accounts that have been inactive for months "coincidentally" coming back, voting on these posts, commenting, and leaving.
Watch this post get hit from 0 up/downvotes to -10.

Treshure

11-17-2012

Darius is like a lot of AD carries, it's either sink or swim. From a level of deep harassment and getting his score low, Darius can be reduced a lot from a former threat in early game. IF Darius is allowed to thrive even with a couple of kills, he can be a serious threat to the enemy team. However, in team fights, if everyone focused a burst on him, he would go down pretty quickly. Even if he dies a lot, Darius has a ton of ways to butcher you down. He has no escape though, which is a downside to playing him.

CounterSnipe

11-18-2012

He does everything well. One of the best junglers in the game if you're looking to stop out of low elo, has good harass if played right. I mean, sure he doesn't have an escape, but as long as you don't get out of position this will never be a problem for you.

phatmonkey91

11-19-2012

I would say Darius is a great champ to carry games with but in higher level play he is not that great imo and is easily dealt with. I rarely play toplaners (tho I used to main singed) and with almost everyone I end up beating dunk master d. Want to counter him stack health and a bit of armor and laugh as he tries to do his true damage to someone who has a bunch of hp, leaving him unable to actually secure the kill.