Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dynaxn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-17-2012

I bought one hundred dollars worth of RP on November 10th and have yet to receive the vengeful wraith summoner icon.

Rank 1 NA

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynaxn View Post
I bought one hundred dollars worth of RP on November 10th and have yet to receive the vengeful wraith summoner icon.
I'm in your boat right now... =/

Pnutt79

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The current plan is that there will be increasingly cool icons for all tiers of spending.
Hi

Just to be clear the life time RP icons will be counted from the Start of your account being created and not from the start of when the icon are available. This may sound like a stupid question but after the last couple of mishaps (to put it nicely) I just want to make sure that we are not being lead astray with insufficient information.

Kash000

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Good news - I just got word that the Harrowing Summoner Icon distribution is complete. If you've read all of the red posts in this thread and still think you didn't receive an icon that you should have, post the details here and I'll look into it.

I am hoping for December, but January is more realistic.
I opened a support ticket yesterday but I spent 10k RP and bought 5k RP. I only have tiers 1-4.

Regards,
Kash000

Auricthunder

11-17-2012

Bought and spent plenty of RP over the time period and I have zero icons...

Naimandu

11-17-2012

I bought a $25 Riot Point card on 11/11/2012, and bought Headmistress Fiora. I still have not received the icons, can you help please?

Demacles

11-17-2012

Not sure if I qualify but I believe I hit 10,000 but may not of spent 10,000. But either way will continue to support Riot. Keep up the work, but maybe slow down a bit on champ release gotta finally earn ip now that I got all 107.

Messenko

11-17-2012

I spent about $20 in RP during the event. I also have yet to receive my icon(s)

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-17-2012
45 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynaxn View Post
I see several posts from people who didn't receive the Harrowing icons they qualified for. I will find some people here to help look into it over the next several days. Stay tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleGasm View Post
And what about those of us whom already have placed so much money in your hands Riot?

not that we expected anything, but I mean-- we have supported you, and did not ask for extra (considering we also got skins/w.e)

I.e. I put nearly 1000 dollars into this game. When people ask me or call me a baddie that needs to spend money, I say the truth. I want to support Riot. I really like what you guys are doing to this declining game industry. Your love for players, your innovation-- constant changes and updates.

With that being said, are we forgotten? Or do you personally feel that it is fair for us not to be rewarded. Imo I am torn. I understand if we don't get rewarded, at the same time of course-- I wish we were.
We very much appreciate all of your support over the years. Summoner icons as rewards for lifetime RP purchases are coming - likely within the next month or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnutt79 View Post
Hi

Just to be clear the life time RP icons will be counted from the Start of your account being created and not from the start of when the icon are available. This may sound like a stupid question but after the last couple of mishaps (to put it nicely) I just want to make sure that we are not being lead astray with insufficient information.
Eligibility for lifetime RP rewards will include all RP purchases from the time the account was created. It will not include any free RP that was earned.

A Mana Potion

11-17-2012

I bought roughly 7,800 or so RP, refunded 3 skins, and spent a total of 11k RP in the designated timeframe. I didnt recieve the final tier, support ticket answer claimed that i was not eligible because it was only RP PURCHASED that counted, responded back about this thread but hopefully it gets sorted out