Tier list for 3v3 - fubgun (my new AMA thread to)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

teemo tier 3? sivir pretty low too... sorry bro, I disagree with most of it.

getonmehlvl

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerManCody View Post
teemo tier 3? sivir pretty low too... sorry bro, I disagree with most of it.
Sivir has 500 base attack range with no escape.

Tell me how she should be any higher?

Teemo is horrible in 3s i have no idea why people think hes good, once again he has 500 range with no escape mushrooms are counter by 250 oracle or lantern/hextex sweeper.

Martyrofsand

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
Teemo is horrible in 3s i have no idea why people think hes good, once again he has 500 range with no escape mushrooms are counter by 250 oracle or lantern/hextex sweeper.

Can't agree with this at all. 250 Oracle and lanter/sweeper doesn't counter shrooms, at least not the important part of them. If I'm playing Teemo I don't care if my shrooms hit you that isn't what I'm concerned with. What I care about is the vision they give. If you clear them great go ahead I still know exactly where you are, can set up a gank or react to prevent team mates or myself from being killed.

It's not the damage or the slow it's the knowledge and vision his ult gives and he will drop far more shrooms than your sweeper/lantern will allow you to clear.

On top of that his move quick allows him to roam much faster than other champs and his blind will enable him to pretty much out trade pretty much any bruiser, assuming they ever get to him since he will buy either a Frozen Mallet or Rylias and kite you for forever.

Boo

11-17-2012

lee sin + ruined king + w spell vamp = disgusting amount of sustain

Romram

11-18-2012

Cass is just straight up broken in this map. Blackfire torch and Athene's unholy grail is just a dumb combo. You can spam all you want because with your passive and the mana regen from unholy grail it makes it impossible to not be able to use a spell. All the cd reduction you need with enough health and magic pen to tear anyone in your way.

Cass is God!! Does anyone not see that?

Martyrofsand

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romram View Post
Cass is just straight up broken in this map. Blackfire torch and Athene's unholy grail is just a dumb combo. You can spam all you want because with your passive and the mana regen from unholy grail it makes it impossible to not be able to use a spell. All the cd reduction you need with enough health and magic pen to tear anyone in your way.

Shhh damn you don't ruin it for us. Let people keep complaining about Singed and Darius while we wreck with her.

getonmehlvl

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredMesa View Post
Can't agree with this at all. 250 Oracle and lanter/sweeper doesn't counter shrooms, at least not the important part of them. If I'm playing Teemo I don't care if my shrooms hit you that isn't what I'm concerned with. What I care about is the vision they give. If you clear them great go ahead I still know exactly where you are, can set up a gank or react to prevent team mates or myself from being killed.

It's not the damage or the slow it's the knowledge and vision his ult gives and he will drop far more shrooms than your sweeper/lantern will allow you to clear.

On top of that his move quick allows him to roam much faster than other champs and his blind will enable him to pretty much out trade pretty much any bruiser, assuming they ever get to him since he will buy either a Frozen Mallet or Rylias and kite you for forever.
yes it does...

shrooms have a 30- second CD i clear them now what? 30 seconds for 1 small spot on the map?

also teemo being gimped in teamfights cus of no ulti.

His roaming potential isn't good to 0 cc or burst,so hes a bad roamer.

you cant kite as teemo vs people with gap closers it doesn't work.

getonmehlvl

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romram View Post

considering u have 0 armor with that build...

getonmehlvl

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
lee sin + ruined king + w spell vamp = disgusting amount of sustain
ignite./wicked hatchet.

Martyrofsand

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
yes it does...

shrooms have a 30- second CD i clear them now what? 30 seconds for 1 small spot on the map?

also teemo being gimped in teamfights cus of no ulti.

His roaming potential isn't good to 0 cc or burst,so hes a bad roamer.

you cant kite as teemo vs people with gap closers it doesn't work.

You clear 1 shroom every minute, I'm putting down 2 shrooms for every one you clear, provided the teemo isn't a herp derp who's gonna put them close enough together than a lantern/sweeper can clear them, this is also not taking into account the CDR most teemos buy. Placed right it will be impossible for the other team to actually roam on you due to how much vision they can give you.

I'll put it this way I have yet to see anyone account for all the shrooms I can place as Teemo with just a sweeper or lantern. All they do is delay my ability to completely litter the landscape